New CFW available for PSP 3004

totalspawn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I started to play again with my psp 3004 and I was wondering what is the latest CFW I could install on it.

I have a PSP 3004 on OFW 6.20.

I'm running CFW 6.20 PRO-C2

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Recently I started to play again with my psp 3004 and I was wondering what is the latest CFW I could install on it.

I have a PSP 3004 on OFW 6.20.

I'm running CFW 6.20 PRO-C2
To my knowledge, cfw v.6.60 pro-C fix3 is the most recent, but I think it changes very little from yours.

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah I agree with that, and you can even install New cIPL if your motherboard is 03g!
Correction: you can install New cIPL on every motherboard. 1g, 2g, 3g, 4g, 5g, 7g, 9g and 11g are all compatible with new cIPL.

I just haven't made the proper release yet cause I'm doing the last preparations (documentation, article at wololo.net, etc), but anyone that wants to grab it and doesn't want to wait till tomorrow can just get the lastest pre-release right now and install cIPL on their consoles. DO NOT INSTALL CIPL OVER INFINITY, use chronoswitch first to go back to OFW, then install ARK again and do cIPL.

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I think if you have a compatible model then you should use classic one, but that's just my preference.
Does the new cIPL Flasher give you the choice?
Or does it detect the models that are conpatible with the claasic cIPL and only offers that as an install option?

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Does the new cIPL Flasher give you the choice?
Or does it detect the models that are conpatible with the claasic cIPL and only offers that as an install option?
cIPL installer gives you the choice if your model is compatible. DC will always use classic one when possible.
Classic cIPL can be upgraded to new cIPL but new cIPL can't be downgraded to classic one without first uninstalling it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo