Gaming Recently finished DS games!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished Professor Layton and the Curious Village and before that Touch Detective. I'm currently working on finishing Apollo Justice and Touch Detective 2 1/2.

biggrin.gif

Don't take this the wrong way, but you chicks and your adventure games...! My wife is the exact same way -- cleared out all three Phoenix Wright games as soon as I gave them to her, knocked out Professor Layton in like two days, and now she's on to Apollo Justice.

Me, I need a good action game. Not necessarily shooting things, but it certainly helps.
tongue.gif
Last game finished was Ouendan 2, but still playing it. I think I enjoy it more than EBA. The first Ouendan is so unpolished in comparison to the second, though it's still fun. Great games, though. On the other hand, I appreciate the quality of the DS adventure games, but I can't quite get into them.

S

scubersteve

I just finished Professor Layton and the Curious Village and before that Touch Detective. I'm currently working on finishing Apollo Justice and Touch Detective 2 1/2.

biggrin.gif

Don't take this the wrong way, but you chicks and your adventure games...! My wife is the exact same way -- cleared out all three Phoenix Wright games as soon as I gave them to her, knocked out Professor Layton in like two days, and now she's on to Apollo Justice.

Me, I need a good action game. Not necessarily shooting things, but it certainly helps.
tongue.gif
Last game finished was Ouendan 2, but still playing it. I think I enjoy it more than EBA. The first Ouendan is so unpolished in comparison to the second, though it's still fun. Great games, though. On the other hand, I appreciate the quality of the DS adventure games, but I can't quite get into them.
I'm a guy, and I killed the first 2 GS games, in like, 3 days each

JBl147

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Trauma Center
Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney
Another Code 2

I'm working on Nanostray, I think the challenges are very nice to do because they are so hard
wink.gif
!

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Updated List:

0884 - Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 - March of the Minis (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) - Check NDS save game files forum.
1492 - Donkey Kong - Jungle Climber (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) - Check NDS save game files forum.
1567 - Dementium - The Ward (USA) - Check NDS save game files forum.
1703 - Boulder Dash - Rocks! (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) - Check NDS save game files forum.
1774 - Warhammer 40.000 - Squad Command (Europe) (En,De) - Check NDS save game files forum.
1964 - Advance Wars Days of Ruin (USA) - Check NDS save game files forum.
1992 - Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles (USA) (En,Fr,Es) - Check NDS save game files forum.
2023 - Dungeon Explorer - Warriors of Ancient Arts (USA) - Check NDS save game files forum.

Also:

Advance Wars Normal Campaign.
Age of Empires - Age of Kings All Campaigns.
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow 100% Finished.
Lunar Knights 100% Finished.
Orcs & Elves Difficult Campaign.
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Did not get the Neptoona Fish, or do Expert Maze Level. PG:18 CG:16 WG:15 TP:19

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
Finished Assassin's Creed Now going to hard mode

I wouldn't bother, you don't get any extras for completing it on Hard. Also, there isn't much difference between Medium and Hard difficulty. Your choice.

QUOTEI'm working on Nanostray, I think the challenges are very nice to do because they are so hard

Your right there, difficult game. Should have been called 'Super Challenges'..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all