Gaming Recently finished DS games!

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Most recent finish for DS was FFXII: Revenant Wings (I finally got around to playing the PS2 one so I could start the DS sequel). The storytelling in Revenant Wings reminds me of PSX RPGs in a good way. I just love the sprites on 3D environment look. Plus it was a lot more character centric rather than the convoluted politics that Final Fantasy XII on PS2 had (though it was still a great game).

Omoikane1979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've finished:

Megaman Zx (with all models, including Ox and X)
Megaman Zx Advent
Megaman Star Force Pegasus
Dragon ball z supersonic warriors 2.

Working on:

Pokemon Pearl
Megaman star force dragon

Did you finish the Japanese version of Megaman Star Force Pegasus? If so could you give me your save file? I lost mine due to a strange error. So now I have to start from scratch again.

B4mV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only:
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles :Ring of Fates
Final Fantasy Fables :Chocobo Tales
tongue.gif

Metroid :Prime Hunters
Yu-Gi-Oh GX :Sprit Caller
Dementium :The Ward
The Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass
Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow
Naruto Ninja Destiny
Elite Beat Agents
tongue.gif

Dragon Quest Monsters :Joker

going to finish Tales of Innocence ^^

tech673

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This past week I beat:

Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

Currently working on:

Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command (I have to, I'm a big fan!)

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
I think its just me and LouC who played this game, BTW I just finished Tomb Raider - Legend, I dont even know why I finished such stupid game, it was funny to see all those fails in one game and was a good lesson to not make games like this, the game is a retard, really, and I played it just out of boredom.

Recommended to anyone who wants an easy game (but has one or two STUPID places that keeps you from finishing it in one go).

I was thinking about mthr all the time and he's comment on tempcast about how he enjoys easy games.

Next target, Chronos Twin DS, I'm at Area 4 currently and will finish it finally! Does anyone know how many areas does this game has?

Omoikane1979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The most recent 100% playthrough would be Boktai DS aka Lunar Knights in the West. Other than that I'm working on Ryuusei no Rockman Dragon now at level 92. I was pretty far with the Pegasus version too, but my save got wiped out by some freak accident.

So if anyone has a save file for Ryuusei no Rockman Pegasus please contact me, I would really appreciate it.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For me, Layton! What a great game! It's totally charming and addicting, best game on DS, IMO. I'm missing some of the extre puzzles (9, I think), but I'm completing them during this week, for sure.

JinRoh3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, Layton! What a great game! It's totally charming and addicting, best game on DS, IMO. I'm missing some of the extre puzzles (9, I think), but I'm completing them during this week, for sure.

I totally agree with you. I've only played like 25 puzzles but it's a great game.

The last games I completed were Phoenix Wright, Elite Beat Agents, Brothers in Arms, New Super Mario Bros. (2 times) and Zelda PH . I'm currently with Phoenix Wright 2 and Professor Layton
smile.gif

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently beat Touch Detective for the 2nd time. I waited a while before playing it a second time so I could forget how to do some of the stuff. It was still way easier since I remembered how to do most of it. I really need some new DS games to play. *Only 1 month and 1 day until Pokemon Ranger 2 is released in Japan. maybe a couple of extra weeks till the rom.*

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried the first one of those. It was fun, but I hated it for being one of those games where if you didn't do everything absolutely perfectly, you couldn't get everything or win. I stopped playing it after I finished the pizza.

S

scubersteve

GS 1, 2
Pokemon Diamond
Super Mario 64 DS
Mario Party DS

Working on:
Jumped to GS4, for now...

S

scubersteve

cheater?
or super asian?

actually, for Diamond, I just had a friend give me all of the pearl exclusives...
Other than that, I did it all.

I didin't 100% super mario 64, simply because doing that again would probobly kill me.

Mario Party was 100%ed.

Unless,you mean cheating as in skipping to GS4.
Then, yes I'm guilty of cheating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm