Really dead sc dstwo, tried everything

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Pancho231, Jul 2, 2011.

Jul 2, 2011
  1. Pancho231
    OP

Newcomer Pancho231 Newbie

Chile
    I got a dead Supercard DsTwo, that i had recently buyed. it doesn't show up neither on NDSL, DSI or 3DS. The system doesn't even recognize that is a card inserted. I think the firmware is broken, and i been trying a few things to reinstall it on NDSL but nothing has worked! Please help.

..i will update in this post all new information that could be useful

i updated the flashcard firmware on a DsLite using 1.11eos and firmware update v1.12. the firmware update go all the way installing.
    in the 3ds with system menu 2.1.0-3u first time it worked fine, i was able to see this icon [​IMG], and i played spiderman shattered dimensions once. but after rebot it gave me this kind of message [​IMG] , and i didnt wait 3 minutes to power it off!! the card was already updated but could i screw it up the flashcard there? i don't know and now the flashcard doesn't even work on the dslite, says there is no game inserted.

I have just opened the Supercard dstwo, i use a 4gb microsd hc formated with this tool. the conectors are fine. i cleaned it up just in case. (until now i've also had tried with a 8gb sdhc, and 2gb sd).
    The clic in the micro sd entrance within the flashcard is working nice, it makes the "clic". any ideas? sorry for my english

I have also tried this fix to re-update the firmware using the dstwo_load_NDSL.nds file loading it from another flashcard using R4 and EZFlash Vi. Without achieving any success.

is it dead??? please help!!!

2. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    do you get any icon at all with the dstwo in your 3ds? dsi? dsl?

3. Pancho231
    OP

Chile
    nothing

4. MaxNuker

Member MaxNuker GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute

Portugal
    Does it says No Card Inserted.

Or does it show a empty box and a empty icon?

5. Pancho231
    OP

Chile
    no card inserted.