Hacking Really dead sc dstwo, tried everything

Pancho231

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I got a dead Supercard DsTwo, that i had recently buyed. it doesn't show up neither on NDSL, DSI or 3DS. The system doesn't even recognize that is a card inserted. I think the firmware is broken, and i been trying a few things to reinstall it on NDSL but nothing has worked! Please help.

..i will update in this post all new information that could be useful

i updated the flashcard firmware on a DsLite using 1.11eos and firmware update v1.12. the firmware update go all the way installing.
in the 3ds with system menu 2.1.0-3u first time it worked fine, i was able to see this icon
092059gjm3mk4uhj9pu9i3.gif
, and i played spiderman shattered dimensions once. but after rebot it gave me this kind of message
092106qryree7rueqefv23.gif
, and i didnt wait 3 minutes to power it off!! the card was already updated but could i screw it up the flashcard there? i don't know and now the flashcard doesn't even work on the dslite, says there is no game inserted.

I have just opened the Supercard dstwo, i use a 4gb microsd hc formated with this tool. the conectors are fine. i cleaned it up just in case. (until now i've also had tried with a 8gb sdhc, and 2gb sd).
The clic in the micro sd entrance within the flashcard is working nice, it makes the "clic". any ideas? sorry for my english

I have also tried this fix to re-update the firmware using the dstwo_load_NDSL.nds file loading it from another flashcard using R4 and EZFlash Vi. Without achieving any success.

is it dead??? please help!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol