bekar

OP
Trophies
Website
www.omgpop.com
XP
Country
United States
Well this is completely random but... I found this awesome website!
You can play games, chat, make friends, buy stuff...
Sort of like facebook but with lots of games and a shop.
You use coins in the shop, which you can buy or earn by playing games.

Trust me. It's waaaay better than you could ever imagine.
rolleyes.gif

Link: *referral link removed.

Oh, and signing up would be a great idea! When you signup you get your own page (again like facebook)
where you can post pics and stuff.

It's great stuff. Beats facebook
wink.gif

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
It looks too flashy to be worth it. You sound too enthusiastic to not be a spokesperson. Also, you can sign up...USING your facebook account; it's not competing, it's just a game site.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Referal links are lame.

No one appreciates them because they get the feeling that you're using them for your gain, otherwise you wouldn't bother saying anything.

After beating the same guy twice in a Bust a Move clone, I'm going to try signing up, but just to spite you, not use your referral link.

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games..couldn't help but lol at "Draw My Thing", and then under it, Missle Command. I have issues.

Seems a bit eh. Might sign up out of boredom at some point, unless I forget. Minus referral, for the lazy - http://www.omgpop.com

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Njrg said:
No one appreciates them because they get the feeling that you're using them for your gain, otherwise you wouldn't bother saying anything.
What other reason would they put it? I mean, if they really cared, they would tell people. When I made a video on YouTube about a free iPhone site years ago, I put my referral link, but I at least said it was mine and that I needed help with it.

By the way, the site doesn't really look fun. The games are limited, seeing as there are only 17. I'm sure Facebook, who definitely seems to be competing with these guys has more games.

Sorry, but I really think you posted this just for people to sign-up using your referral link.

bekar

OP
Trophies
Website
www.omgpop.com
XP
Country
United States
Well if you're gonna signup anyway, you may as well take the referral.
If you've been referred by someone, you get given +50XP DAILY.
Seriously, look it up.
Well not exactly... but the referrer can give you the XP daily. And I go on daily, so you'll levelup faster
rolleyes.gif

But if you really don't want to take the referred link, fine. It's not only my loss, but yours.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
Njrg said:
What other reason would they put it? I mean, if they really cared, they would tell people. When I made a video on YouTube about a free iPhone site years ago, I put my referral link, but I at least said it was mine and that I needed help with it.

By the way, the site doesn't really look fun. The games are limited, seeing as there are only 17. I'm sure Facebook, who definitely seems to be competing with these guys has more games.

Sorry, but I really think you posted this just for people to sign-up using your referral link.
Yeah, they would tell people using the main domain if they actually cared about spreading the word.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry but advertising isn't allowed and referral links should be kept to signatures only. Closing this one up.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: