Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhymekaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now you will be lucky if you pick up a n3ds with a firmware that allows CWF. Most people say that Ninjhax 2.0 won´t enable any CIA related homebrew/cfw
we won't know until it comes out and I'm fine being patient until it comes out and people mess with it more. smealum is against piracy but doesn't actively fight it, meaning I don't think whatever he releases will have piracy/cfw opportunities patched out

Reactions: andrew weeks

andrew weeks

Trophies
XP
Country
we won't know until it comes out and I'm fine being patient until it comes out and people mess with it more. smealum is against piracy but doesn't actively fight it, meaning I don't think whatever he releases will have piracy/cfw opportunities patched out
Today i am relying on SKY3DS. The blue button is so tedious and also looks a little bit fragile

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have questions. On my N3ds...
Can your custom FW Use a existing Gateway EMUnand without formatting it?
Can ReiNand and Gateway mode Coexist? can i open multi rom menu in ReiNand emunand mode? (i wouldn't think so...)
if not then will there be a way to toggle between gateway mode and ReiNand modes?

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have questions. On my N3ds...
Can your custom FW Use a existing Gateway EMUnand without formatting it?
Can ReiNand and Gateway mode Coexist? can i open multi rom menu in ReiNand emunand mode? (i wouldn't think so...)
if not then will there be a way to toggle between gateway mode and ReiNand modes?

Yes
Yes. No
4.5 Mset (Profile exploit) for Gateway & Ninjhax (Cubic Ninja) for ReiNand atm. - This will require you to reset your N3ds each time you want to swap though.

rfg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I select ReiNand option inside the Homebrew menu, it seems it goes direct to emunand. But I'm not certain of this. Is there a way of checking it before updating my emunand to 9.5? Is there a way to go to Synand with sig patched? I'm on N3DS with firmware 9.0

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I select ReiNand option inside the Homebrew menu, it seems it goes direct to emunand. But I'm not certain of this. Is there a way of checking it before updating my emunand to 9.5? Is there a way to go to Synand with sig patched? I'm on N3DS with firmware 9.0

If you haven't already, unlink your emunand from sysnand by formatting the sysnand after removing the internal mSD.

Then change the theme (If only just the color) of the sysnand to anything but the default.

When you boot into emunand it'll be different. That's the easiest way to differentiate between emu and sys imo.

Edit: reinand does not boot to sysnand though. So if you can launch say fbi or any other app / game you cannot in sysnand, that's also an indicator.

Unrelated to the above.

For anyone using the mset exploit on N3ds, launching virtualconsole Nes games from emunand seems to have 'unstuck' the profile exploit for me.

Last edited by usernametaken,

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I boot into Homebrew Launcher via Cubic Ninja just fine but ReiNAND never boots on my n3ds. No problems booting into Pasta or Gateway/emunand mode. I just get a black screen only when using ReiNAND. Anything I should try?

rfg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you haven't already, unlink your emunand from sysnand by formatting the sysnand after removing the internal mSD.

Then change the theme (If only just the color) of the sysnand to anything but the default.

When you boot into emunand it'll be different. That's the easiest way to differentiate between emu and sys imo.

Edit: reinand does not boot to sysnand though. So if you can launch say fbi or any other app / game you cannot in sysnand, that's also an indicator.

Unrelated to the above.

For anyone using the mset exploit on N3ds, launching virtualconsole Nes games from emunand seems to have 'unstuck' the profile exploit for me.

Thanks!

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I boot into Homebrew Launcher via Cubic Ninja just fine but ReiNAND never boots on my n3ds. No problems booting into Pasta or Gateway/emunand mode. I just get a black screen only when using ReiNAND. Anything I should try?
You have the one in the second link (13/07/2015) ?

Last edited by pakrett,

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have the one in the second link (13/07/2015) ?
Don't just post the pastebin link here. =_=;
I mean, even OP didn't link it and even told us to Google for it.
Now for the interesting part :P Reinand is to ''Illegal'' for this site because rei coded in the KeyX and the Firmware and is not going to take the time to make you download multiple files etc and is not going to take the time to code to redirect and read those files, it just takes more time then needed.
You can find it on @Reisyukaku pastebin
Hint google : ''Reisyukaku Pastebin''

Reactions: NaviLoz101

Xanek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind, figured it out.

Though how do I tell if i'm in ReiNAND? System settings doesn't say anything different.

Last edited by Xanek,

NaviLoz101

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind, figured it out.

Though how do I tell if i'm in ReiNAND? System settings doesn't say anything different.
It doesn't say anything different when your in emunand for now Still a beta and Rei didnt implement the Fcram for it yet so it will just say Ver for Emunand

NaviLoz101

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so does fbi installer not work on the emunand? being told that it needs to be done on sysnand with pastacfw, then create a emunand and then the installed cias work on emunand?
idk I just use DevMenu I literally know very little about Fbi Sowwy :T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong