Hacking Real Time Guide Viewer

deka01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if anyone is having the same problem that i am. Which is that when you try to open a guide in real time the game freezes.
I was also wondering if anyone could tell me if you need to include .nds or not in the name of the text file cause atm i have .nds.txt and just .txt

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
deka01 said:
I was wondering if anyone is having the same problem that i am. Which is that when you try to open a guide in real time the game freezes.
I was also wondering if anyone could tell me if you need to include .nds or not in the name of the text file cause atm i have .nds.txt and just .txt
name your txt file the same name as you nds file
ex: game1.nds game1.txt

I think the Real Time Guide Viewer would be the same thing as the RTS function, if the game doesn't support RTS or it's activated during certain situations, the game would freeze

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakethekiller said:
Which game? M3 is a really buggy cart, probably thats why it won't work.

It's not the m3, because if it didn't work on the game the RTS menu wouldn't load at all. The real time guide viewer is only a simple txt viewer (which is extremely easy to make because txt files have no other formatting because the text itself), so I doubt it's the M3 messing up in that aspect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins