Hacking real r4 in philippines.. need help!

blueshockz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gifts.kudosnetwork.co.uk
XP
Country
United States
there is no real r4 now,all are clones with r4 in name. and dont buy thr r4 from cd-r king its fake and you cant upgrade it when nintendo update. I suggest try free shipping store get either r4ids.cn/r4idsn.com (same team that YWG support) or an acekard2i. Both are cheap but i suggest the wood support because ak2i have contact issues. I owned both and i use the r4ids.cn card most of the time.

wag mung bilhin yung sa cd-r king sayang lang pera mo...

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chard5230 said:
cd-r king is a big company here in Philippines..
but i still doubt that this one is fake?

please anyone.. tell me.. if this is real or fake?
here`s there product..
http://www.cdrking.com/?mod=products&t...277&main=31

i want to buy the r4 on shoptemp but the shipping is too long and some are overpriced

is there a legit r4 seller in Philippines?
its probably a fake R4. By the way, You can't buy from shoptemp anymore, But it tells you the cheapest places to buy cards. Pretty cool, if you ask me.

chard5230

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my budget is only $10

i cant afford acekard
frown.gif

how about r4i gold?

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
Try this site. I bought a 1:1 R4DS from this site early this year, still working great now. I asked them if the R4 was compatible with Wood and they said it was (probably in the know about basic firmwares, etc.)

A quick looks shows they have R4i Gold that uses the Wood firmware, AceKard2i, and Supercard DSTWO for your DSi LL. Try calling them to confirm what they have.

If you don't want things to be shipped from other countries, this site is your best bet. Their prices might be a tad higher than Hong Kong/China, but I guess that's what you get for faster local shipping (received mine in 1 business day, within Metro Manila.) It's easier to pay too, if you don't have PayPal or a credit card to use, you can just make a deposit in one of the banks they have an account in.

It's not so hard to save up a few $$ to buy a quality card, avoid R4 clones from those video game stores in malls (they seem to stock R4 SDHCs and whatnot.) You can't go wrong with these known flashcarts.

chard5230

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zygie said:
Try this site. I bought a 1:1 R4DS from this site early this year, still working great now. I asked them if the R4 was compatible with Wood and they said it was (probably in the know about basic firmwares, etc.)

A quick looks shows they have R4i Gold that uses the Wood firmware, AceKard2i, and Supercard DSTWO for your DSi LL. Try calling them to confirm what they have.

If you don't want things to be shipped from other countries, this site is your best bet. Their prices might be a tad higher than Hong Kong/China, but I guess that's what you get for faster local shipping (received mine in 1 business day, within Metro Manila.) It's easier to pay too, if you don't have PayPal or a credit card to use, you can just make a deposit in one of the banks they have an account in.

It's not so hard to save up a few $$ to buy a quality card, avoid R4 clones from those video game stores in malls (they seem to stock R4 SDHCs and whatnot.) You can't go wrong with these known flashcarts.

frown.gif
well i have no choice but to wait
r4i & acekard are way too overpriced.

QUOTE(NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii @ Sep 3 2011, 09:09 PM) Mate, just get an Acekard 2i. US$11.50 at zhuzhuchina.

thx..

how about r4i gold?

chard5230

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
chard5230 said:
r4i & acekard are way too overpriced.
wtf.gif

So tell me, what exactly will you be doing with this R4?

i just want to know if
r4i gold
will work on my Nintendo DSi LL

QUOTE(NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii @ Sep 3 2011, 09:09 PM)
Mate, just get an Acekard 2i. US$11.50 at zhuzhuchina.

zhuzhuchina.com doesnt accept western union they only accept paypal..
i cant buy there..

i also look for others store
i find them so many issues with customers..
im scared to buy..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...