Real or not

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ubnub82, Jan 26, 2012.

Jan 26, 2012

Real or not by ubnub82 at 10:06 PM (1,000 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. ubnub82
    OP

Newcomer ubnub82 Newbie

United States
    I want to buy an r4 for my cousin since his birthday is coming up next month and was wondering i this r4 was real.

http://www.ezbuy365.com/r4i-sdhc-3ds-card-for-3dsdsi-xldsi_p1270.html
    it looks real to me but who knows it might be fake and I don't want him to only use it for a few months before a 3DS upgrade comes along and then that stops working.

2. Zerosuit connor

Member Zerosuit connor Baby I'm Back ♥

Australia
    [​IMG]

I recomend getting this, Etcome is a sponsor of gbatemp.net, sells cheap, and that card is very much legit, never bought an r4i - SDHC, But I remeber somewhere that they were a clone. SOmeone correct me if I am wrong.

3. jimmyemunoz

Member jimmyemunoz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Yes it's real, but it's a clone because the R4 Team disbanded. The team behind that flash card are great and release updates fast. By the way go here and get it for half that price. :D

4. moerik

Member moerik GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    First of all, all R4 -- except for the original R4DS -- are clones, and may or may not have a short support from the makers of the clone. This one is one of them, I would say you should get something other then a R4 unless it is compatible with R4Wood by Yellowgoblin (or something) or an AceKard 2i or SuperCard DSTwo, better in the long run, and nice features if you like features on the DSTwo.

5. ubnub82
    OP

Newcomer ubnub82 Newbie

United States
    Nice! Thanks guys for the help. I personally bought an r4i-gold for myself and was thinking about getting him the same one but since thats legit and cheaper i'm buying him that.

1 person likes this.
  6. afterburn999

Newcomer afterburn999 Member

Canada
    Spend the extra 5 bucks and get the Acekard 2i.