Hacking Real or not

ubnub82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to buy an r4 for my cousin since his birthday is coming up next month and was wondering i this r4 was real.

http://www.ezbuy365.com/r4i-sdhc-3ds-card-for-3dsdsi-xldsi_p1270.html
it looks real to me but who knows it might be fake and I don't want him to only use it for a few months before a 3DS upgrade comes along and then that stops working.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
p11.gif

I recomend getting this, Etcome is a sponsor of gbatemp.net, sells cheap, and that card is very much legit, never bought an r4i - SDHC, But I remeber somewhere that they were a clone. SOmeone correct me if I am wrong.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it's real, but it's a clone because the R4 Team disbanded. The team behind that flash card are great and release updates fast. By the way go here and get it for half that price. :D

moerik

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First of all, all R4 -- except for the original R4DS -- are clones, and may or may not have a short support from the makers of the clone. This one is one of them, I would say you should get something other then a R4 unless it is compatible with R4Wood by Yellowgoblin (or something) or an AceKard 2i or SuperCard DSTwo, better in the long run, and nice features if you like features on the DSTwo.

ubnub82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it's real but it's a clone because the R4 Team disbanded. By the way go here and get it for half that price. :D

Nice! Thanks guys for the help. I personally bought an r4i-gold for myself and was thinking about getting him the same one but since thats legit and cheaper i'm buying him that.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup