WildCard

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been around browsing this awesome community off and on for 4 years now, but I have not had much to do with it since I did not own a GBA or any kind of backup kit. However, a lot of that is going to change now. I got my Wii on launch day and just a few days ago received a DS lite for my bday. Suffice to say, I am going to be on here quite often to hang out and have a good time. I plan on purchasing a backup kit, but am waiting to see whats going to be released soon since there are lots of promising options. If you check out my profile you can see my friends codes and what not. Feel free to hit me up if you wanna play (noob on DS still) and if anyone lives in the Washington, D.C. area and wants to hang out/have fun/go somewhere/get owned in Smash Bros. Melee I've got lots of things to do(LAN parties are always welcome). And that's all I guess.
smile.gif

WildCard

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well...I wouldn't consider myself one of the "first" members, but I guess I am a lot older than many here. And yeah, Hellsing rocks! I'm definitely going to be keeping my eye out for the wifi nights. Hopefully none this week since college finals right now are kicking my butt.

WildCard

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol thanks Sucker. And I do mean what I said about anyone who is in the area. I am always up for meeting new people. I do LAN parties a lot and take my trusty 240 to car meets occasionally.

OH! If anyone plays soccer or wants to play soccer, I play indoor every Sunday night and we can always use more people. Once springtime comes around I am totally down for playing pickup games wherever.

chari

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome back WildCard! Nice to meet you.

The board is at least 4 years old and i just found out about it now
wtf.gif
???

Well WildCard, sit back cos you'll need to prepare yourself for a load of reading and don't forget ta stay active as i have so learned hahahaha

Myself, I am a noob too and got such nice welcomes that I feel it's only proper ta do some welcoming too... soooo yeah welcome WildCard, it's good to see ya
smile.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everyone says it time and time again: you once you join, you can't leave (politically correctly and gramatically proven in a fair test conducted recently)!

Welcome back dude.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You did that in elementary
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty you could get the basic idea watching a few episodes
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to buy a battery for my truck last week, freaking $280. I remember when batteries used to be like $50.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa where did you buy it from? Autozone? Autozone has their stuff overpriced, Sams club and walmart is cheaper
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa the 50$ lifetime warranty ones, yall had it good
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I gotta buy new windshield wipers pretty soon least they're cheap so many different brands these days
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Costco actually, Its a Diehard battery.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Heard ceramic is the material to go with now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But mine has 5 hamsters in it...Top of the line.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I thought batteries came with 6 hamsters? what did you do to the 6th hamster?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Him being in Ohio probably fried it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hot seller in Ohio https://a.co/d/5M1McyB
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These are selling out quickly, hard to find:
    sprinfieldcookbook-png.458855
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think it would have documents on that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    This damn tower fan is leaking oil lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe its made by Diddy Co.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got arrested flipping the switch to hide all evidence
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So that's why every useless gadget has wifi now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet lube sales have plumented...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Baby oil and lube are two words only mj would say together
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I had one of those suction cup phone holders on my windshield must've got so hot it melted and fell off pain to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Why clean it if it melted, just buy a new one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because it melted onto the windshield
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Because it melted onto the windshield