RE-introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WildCard, Dec 9, 2006.

Dec 9, 2006

RE-introduce myself by WildCard at 5:41 PM (1,038 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. WildCard
    OP

Member WildCard Advanced Member

United States
    I've been around browsing this awesome community off and on for 4 years now, but I have not had much to do with it since I did not own a GBA or any kind of backup kit. However, a lot of that is going to change now. I got my Wii on launch day and just a few days ago received a DS lite for my bday. Suffice to say, I am going to be on here quite often to hang out and have a good time. I plan on purchasing a backup kit, but am waiting to see whats going to be released soon since there are lots of promising options. If you check out my profile you can see my friends codes and what not. Feel free to hit me up if you wanna play (noob on DS still) and if anyone lives in the Washington, D.C. area and wants to hang out/have fun/go somewhere/get owned in Smash Bros. Melee I've got lots of things to do(LAN parties are always welcome). And that's all I guess. [​IMG]

2. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    Wow, its nice that some of the first members on this site are still around [​IMG]

Hellsing FTW!! [​IMG]

3. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    Welcome (again). Dont forget to join the GBATemp wifi nights when they're announced.

Be active, be healthy, but dont be a troll [​IMG]

4. WildCard
    OP

United States
    Well...I wouldn't consider myself one of the "first" members, but I guess I am a lot older than many here. And yeah, Hellsing rocks! I'm definitely going to be keeping my eye out for the wifi nights. Hopefully none this week since college finals right now are kicking my butt.

5. jaguares

Newcomer jaguares Member

United States
    Welcome and hope you like the forum. Also good luck with your finals, I'm also taking my finals this week.

6. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    o_o you joined just one day before me and your member number is almost 2000 members before mine. Whats that say about the time that we joined hm?

7. 5uck3rpunch

Member 5uck3rpunch Surf Monster!

United States
    @ WildCard:

Great intro. You sound very cool (as are most fellow Americans). Glad you are still here! [​IMG]

8. WildCard
    OP

United States
    Lol thanks Sucker. And I do mean what I said about anyone who is in the area. I am always up for meeting new people. I do LAN parties a lot and take my trusty 240 to car meets occasionally.

OH! If anyone plays soccer or wants to play soccer, I play indoor every Sunday night and we can always use more people. Once springtime comes around I am totally down for playing pickup games wherever.

9. chari

Member chari GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Welcome back WildCard! Nice to meet you.

The board is at least 4 years old and i just found out about it now [​IMG] ???

Well WildCard, sit back cos you'll need to prepare yourself for a load of reading and don't forget ta stay active as i have so learned hahahaha

Myself, I am a noob too and got such nice welcomes that I feel it's only proper ta do some welcoming too... soooo yeah welcome WildCard, it's good to see ya [​IMG]

10. ShadowXP

Member ShadowXP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

United Kingdom
    Everyone says it time and time again: you once you join, you can't leave (politically correctly and gramatically proven in a fair test conducted recently)!

Welcome back dude.