Rcm not detected

Neilo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hello, I tried to inject hekate like I always do since 2 years now and now I have the error No RCM device detected.

Here what I already tried :
- change cable
- change usb port
- install driver again
- try on other pc.

I am out of Idea I just don't know where the problem from
1705225212920.png

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With power off, insert Jig in right rail, press and hold Volume+ button down, then tap power button once, then let go of Vol+ button. Screen should stay black, then hook to PC and check RCM with Tegra. If screen not staying black, booting to Logo, then you not entering RCM correctly. Maybe your Jig is not making contact on the pins of the Switch.

Neilo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
With power off, insert Jig in right rail, press and hold Volume+ button down, then tap power button once, then let go of Vol+ button. Screen should stay black, then hook to PC and check RCM with Tegra. If screen not staying black, booting to Logo, then you not entering RCM correctly. Maybe your Jig is not making contact on the pins of the Switch.
Thanks for your answer but I don't think this is the problem, I am 100% sure I am in RCM because I don't have the nintendo logo. I don't understand because everything worked perfectly some days ago, maybe it's from the sd card ??

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your answer but I don't think this is the problem, I am 100% sure I am in RCM because I don't have the nintendo logo. I don't understand because everything worked perfectly some days ago, maybe it's from the sd card ??
SD card should not have anything to do with RCM mode. Only thing else I can recommend, but looks maybe you've already tried is: Reinstall Zadig Drivers - https://gbatemp.net/download/zadig-generated-nintendo-switch-drivers-for-windows.37504/
Or try different cables (some USB-C cables only charge, will not transfer data) also try different USB ports on PC.
You could always try reinstall Tegra also if nothing else helps, Good luck!
https://github.com/eliboa/TegraRcmGUI/releases/tag/2.6

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Neilo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
SD card should not have anything to do with RCM mode. Only thing else I can recommend, but looks maybe you've already tried is: Reinstall Zadig Drivers -
Or try different cables (some USB-C cables only change, will not transfer data) also try different USB ports on PC.
SD card should not have anything to do with RCM mode. Only thing else I can recommend, but looks maybe you've already tried is: Reinstall Zadig Drivers -
Or try different cables (some USB-C cables only charge, will not transfer data) also try different USB ports on PC.
Still the same issue, zadig don't detect the switch in RCM but he detect the switch in OFW
Post automatically merged:

Update : I give it another try but I really go hard when I put my jig and it worked. Thanks for the help dude

Last edited by Neilo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning