Hacking RCM Loader One payload not injecting

moodgamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Injecting payloads via TegraRcmGUI works. I also chained fusee-gelee with hekate (Hekate Patches EZ Mode) from ITotalJustice's sig patches. I'm trying to use RCM loader to inject hekate_ctcaer_5.6.0.bin. I placed the file into the ATMOSPHERE_HEKATE folder, then renamed it payload.bin. However, it doesn't seem to work. What am I doing wrong? Should fusee-primary.bin be placed in the folder and renamed instead? I've already made sure to hold down on the plus sign to change the payload to blink blue. I've also tried updating the firmware, but for some reason it is not updating after unplugging.

EDIT: It seems that fusee-primary.bin renamed to payload.bin did the trick. It boots straight into Atmosphere instead of hekate, which is fine by me. Issue Resolved :)

EDIT 2: Okay, I'm experiencing the same problem again because of the new Atmosphere update. Currently trying to update my loader's firmware...

Last edited by moodgamer,

raytan168

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Injecting payloads via TegraRcmGUI works. I also chained fusee-gelee with hekate (Hekate Patches EZ Mode) from ITotalJustice's sig patches. I'm trying to use RCM loader to inject hekate_ctcaer_5.6.0.bin. I placed the file into the ATMOSPHERE_HEKATE folder, then renamed it payload.bin. However, it doesn't seem to work. What am I doing wrong? Should fusee-primary.bin be placed in the folder and renamed instead? I've already made sure to hold down on the plus sign to change the payload to blink blue. I've also tried updating the firmware, but for some reason it is not updating after unplugging.

EDIT: It seems that fusee-primary.bin renamed to payload.bin did the trick. It boots straight into Atmosphere instead of hekate, which is fine by me. Issue Resolved :)

If your rcm loader is the new white packaging version there is currently issue with injecting the latest hekate payload 5.6.0. You may visit the official xkit website and download the latest firmware upgrade which will fix the issue.

moodgamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your rcm loader is the new white packaging version there is currently issue with injecting the latest hekate payload 5.6.0. You may visit the official xkit website and download the latest firmware upgrade which will fix the issue.
Hi, thank you for letting me know. I just updating to Atmosphere 1.0.0 and realized I need to update the firmware for the loader. I found the instructions on xkit's support page, but I'm having trouble on Step 5. How are exactly is the loader supposed to downloaded? I've tried holding the + button while installing it into the USB slot in my PC but that's not doing the trick.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Normally, when you plug the RCM Loader One in your PC, it should be detected as just a normal USB stick. Then you just copy the payload into the folder you want. I would recommend to check this out if you don't want to keep having to update the loader everytime a new Atmosphere version comes out.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/593537/#post-9571060

Reactions: moodgamer

raytan168

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi, thank you for letting me know. I just updating to Atmosphere 1.0.0 and realized I need to update the firmware for the loader. I found the instructions on xkit's support page, but I'm having trouble on Step 5. How are exactly is the loader supposed to downloaded? I've tried holding the + button while installing it into the USB slot in my PC but that's not doing the trick.
try press and holding the + button while connecting to your pc. Once your pc detected it will update the firmware automatically (ensure you have tick the auto download in the software). You may need to try a few times. And this is only for the white box version of rcm loader, you can check your hardwareID in properties and 2.01 will be the white box version. If it show 2.02 mean you have updated it.

Reactions: moodgamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, I've never seen you in a while. How's that game getting on?
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Unity is a asshole and I want to set it on fire
    +1
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.