• Replies 359
  • Likes 65

Dread_Pirate_PJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to add a ? in my reply and he says DONT UPGRADE TO 5.0.X for this, really don't please. It's not worth it. Wait for proper Atmosphere which will be 100x better does that mean 5.0.2 will not have a cfw?

It means what it says: if you're not on 5.0.x, don't upgrade just to run this. Stay on whatever version you are on now and wait for Atmosphere.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to add a ? in my reply and he says DONT UPGRADE TO 5.0.X for this, really don't please. It's not worth it. Wait for proper Atmosphere which will be 100x better does that mean 5.0.2 will not have a cfw?
no 5.x will have cfw we will have to boot into rcm every time we would like to boot it though lower fw will not have to do that.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

He means that if you are on a lower firmware you shouldn't update JUST for this, meaning it is not that much of a benefit right now that it justifies updating to 5.0.2.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
You can already run a much more stable version of HB Menu on 3.0.0, so I don't see why you would want to use this on 3.0.0 anyway.
??? if anything this is more stable, it doesn't have to go through a exploit. It's literally ran straight through CFW. Maybe the homebrew isn't as compatible with firmwares over 3.0.0, but it's definitely not more stable.

DarkenSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have only one question (maybe i missed it in the thread somewhere don't think so though.) where on the sdcard does the stuff in the atmosphere folder from sdfiles.zip go?

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have only one question (maybe i missed it in the thread somewhere don't think so though.) where on the sdcard does the stuff in the atmosphere folder from sdfiles.zip go?
just put it on the sd card it does not go in any folder at all put it on the root. now as for apps they will go in a folder called switch.

Samus20XX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't 4.X files released this morning? Why HB for 4.X isn't ready yet?
idk dog. can you code a backup launcher for me btw?? im tired of lugging all of my carts with me /:
i also have a snes mini, so can you code a good snes emulator while you're at it? I dont wanna always carry my switch and snes with me

(jk i do. those controllers tho)

Reactions: Dread_Pirate_PJ

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why? It’s no different then bending two pins together, which ever route you take the two pins are grounded and basically unusable.
because there's risk of damaging surrounding parts and for making it improbable to undo this work.
and last but not least, there might be another way to trigger fuse gelee in future, a bit more end user friendly.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
because there's risk of damaging surrounding parts and for making it improbable to undo this work.
and last but not least, there might be another way to trigger fuse gelee in future, a bit more end user friendly.
If that’s the case then I can buy some more joy cons, it’s not the end! I prefer the solder it’s more solid and reliable if I had known about the jig I would of done that but I modded mine soon as it was posted on how to do it. I must admit now I know, it was rather extreme and a bit stupid!

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?