Hacking RB2 save file game edit

fubka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to unlock all RB2 songs through editing a save file? I unlocked them all once before by game play, but my game got corrupted with the old Rawk1 and had to start over. Anyways, I would like to have them all unlocked without having to use the cheats option which does not allow saving and it would just make life easier in general. Thanks.

Rivarossa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...25140533AATvcHy

*edit, Sorry, didn't read the post through, cheat is of no use
blush.gif

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The fastest way to permanently unlock all songs is to play through the Decade Challenges in Tour Challenge mode. Play a Warm-Up Challenge, then play each successive decade challenge (consisting of 2-7 songs each across five decades). Every time you beat a decade challenge, you unlock the Decade Marathon, which also permanently unlocks every song from that period of time for use in Quickplay. The entire process requires you to play around 30 songs and should take about 2 hours, much faster than playing Tour Mode.

fubka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szalkow said:
The fastest way to permanently unlock all songs is to play through the Decade Challenges in Tour Challenge mode. Play a Warm-Up Challenge, then play each successive decade challenge (consisting of 2-7 songs each across five decades). Every time you beat a decade challenge, you unlock the Decade Marathon, which also permanently unlocks every song from that period of time for use in Quickplay. The entire process requires you to play around 30 songs and should take about 2 hours, much faster than playing Tour Mode.
I will do that, thanks!

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fubka said:
crap, you need 2 players???/
No. You don't. Just one will do. Remember that you only need to play the warm-up challenge appropriate for your instrument, and then play the Decade Challenges in ascending difficulty tiers. All of this can be done in single-player Tour.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4