Hacking RB: The Beatles Error #001

honeypa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"An error has occured. Press the Eject Button, remove the Game Disc, and turn the power off. Please read the Wii operations manual for more information"

Wii Specs:
LU60
System Menu 4.1U
cIOSCORP 3.4
Preloader

After starting RB: The Beatles, I receive this error. I've tried many approach to get it working, but none of the attempts I've made has worked. I'm trying to run this through the disc channel using cIOSCORP 3.4, I even downgraded to cIOSCORP 3.3 since that was one of the "solutions" to the problem; however, nothing happened. I've already used DOP-IOS v8 to install the latest IOS56 to see if that would change anything, but as usual just the same problem. Played around with preloader hacks, and I either get a black screen of death or error #001 when I start up RB: The Beatles.

can someone help me please?!

FYI: I searched the entire forum

Is there even a god damn fix for this yet? So far, everything I've seen as a solution only works for certain Wii's.

honeypa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This disc actually works on my LU32 Wii, but it doesn't work when I attempt to play it on this LU60 Wii

honeypa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, nevermind. Stupid Beatles doesn't even give me the #001 error, but gives me a black screen instead...

The fun never seems to end...

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honeypa said:
quepaso said:
Stop wasting time and money on blanks, buy a USB hdd and stick to that.

and thats why rock band 2 won't work. GG...

Rock Band 2 works perfectly fine on USB. Personally, I have it burned onto a disc and use a wiikey chip to play it due to the DLC hack/RawkSD, but i still have beatles rock band on USB and it works just fine there also.

Gatorman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can get Beatles working PERFECTLY using NeoGamma's USB option. I recommend that. Oddly enough, I get the 002 error with USBLoader GX 1.0. Go figure. Each wii is different, I guess!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: