FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Let us get this going again.
Were it done with an acoustic guitar I would have not enjoyed it, with the setup there though it was nice. Doubt I would ever go to a concert of theirs but still nice.

If we are doing violin music
Barokksolistene and Bjarte Eike -- Neil Gow's Lament

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am confused. The name, look and instruments led me to think I was getting one thing and then I got another, give or take a solo or two. It is almost like when people played me Christian rock/metal, though this was quite listenable. There is also the chance I am overlooking a Steel Panther level piss take.

The Clash - English Civil War

Reactions: 4ur0r

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really nice adaption of a political war song into a solid punk rocker, good stuff. Might need to look into The Clash some more eventually.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you are looking at more clash then it looks like I will have to go explore King Crimson more (other than court of the crimson king I would struggle to name anything they have done). Having listened to that song I dare say more than a few bands I like would have them as an inspiration and I like to see where things come from. As a song I liked the instrumentals and I am usually up for lyrics like that but I am not sure it worked together here.

Пурген (purgen if you fancy looking for the Romanised version of the band name) -- Найдётся круче

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What was that backing beat? Did they rip some NES game and use that? I mean it is better than an acoustic guitar but I kind of expected to be jumping along in some crazy colourful platformer and not listen to some guy sing, albeit pretty well, about some girl or something.

Joey Ramone - What a wonderful world

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not really my cup of tea but it's not bad 3/5

Manabu Namiki - Hibi (Stage4)

This has been stuck in my head for the past hour.

PolarKoala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4/5. It stands out from a lot of techno songs, so it's pretty cool. The sounds are varied and it all flows really well. Never heard of the game it's from. It kind of sounds like what I'd imagine Shovel Knight would sound like if it was techno. I hope I'm thinking of the right genre!

Reactions: endoverend

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
3.7/5 it's really nice sounding however it's not really something that would listen to everyday just a everyonce and a while thing.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what it is about all Miku songs that make them have the same generic beats but whatever it is doesn't sound good at all to me. Maybe it's the fact that the singer is computer generated and pronounces words like a three year old but that is not appealing to me in the slightest.

In a similar vein to the mewithoutyou song posted above:

Piluvr

Yeeeet
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what it is about all Miku songs that make them have the same generic beats but whatever it is doesn't sound good at all to me. Maybe it's the fact that the singer is computer generated and pronounces words like a three year old but that is not appealing to me in the slightest.

In a similar vein to the mewithoutyou song posted above:

9/10 reminds me of Piano Man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...