Rate the song from the poster before you

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is the anthem of a generation, am I really supposed to rate it? Granted Weird Al's version sits somewhat more prominently in my head these days.

Blues Brothers - 'Rubber Biscuit'

There are a few live versions floating around as well but that one seems to have survived youtube better.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
3/5 Can't really say much about Journey, just the generic 70's cheesy ballad rock band. But I do agree with the sentiment about Steve Perry's voice
(not one of my favourites, but he is pretty good), which is the only redeeming quality of the band.

BADBADNOTGOOD - Vices Avant-Garde free jazz

D

Deleted_11405

where's professors pig's mask??(beware the batman!) ;) i like this music nice to hear some thing new.. it's close to triphop great when at the beginning hearing what it is 4/5 in the end you know if enough all about it.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Made for some pretty easy listening/background music. However I doubt you will find it in my collection any time soon. I might have to look up the original as the mixing could have been better.
Edit. Well in the related videos at the end was the studio version with santana, was a pretty good live track but that was a better version.

Ray Stephens - The Bricklayers Song

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can't say that did much for me. Generally inoffensive to my sensibilities but I am struggling to remember much about it having now heard various parts several times.

Chuck E. Weiss - "Boston Blackie"

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Okay first of all, interesting animation! Very Strange!

The music is okay, the instrumentation can't be argued with but the vocals I'm not digging, maybe it's the accent. 2.5/5

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I feel old now.... cut out animation was in quite a bit of stuff I saw when growing up, indeed if it is was not clay/stop motion, hanna barbera or puppets it was probably that.

Some decent electronic music I guess, I have a problem with builds to nothing though (even if I do love me some Shepard tone). Granted the shift at 3 minutes might change that but it will be a technicality if it is so. I clicked some of the related videos, thumbs up for Max Romeo on those but as that did not have him on it.....

Chinese man - Le pudding

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was having flashbacks to those old Lotus games on the megadrive. Drum parts drown out some of the other stuff which is not ideal. Would make a nice game soundtrack but other than that though.

Squirrel Nut Zippers - "Put A Lid On It"

The person that reminded me of it said it would be a song they have played at their funeral, I can agree with that.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
By the time I got to it the video had been taken out. Doing a search for the URL would seem to indicate "Manu Chao-Bella Ciao". I fear this is one of those occasions where I should understand the language in question, not to mention looking it up it seems to have a considerable history as a song. The song was performed pleasant enough. I will say I was lied to by the first 20 seconds as songs that start like that and continue all the way through I quite like, fortunately a few of their other songs seem to head down that path.

Reverend Horton Heat - Let Me Teach You How To Eat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ohhh can we use AI to crack passwords faster?