FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A whole minute of intro... curious.
I am really not sure what to think about that. It did nothing to offend my ears, indeed several sections were interesting. However I have no desire to go further, part of that is electronic/drum and bass has to do something really special for me to take note though.

Placebo - Nancy Boy.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think I have heard that before. Alas to my ear it sounds like the answer to the question "what if Rage Against the Machine were hipsters, and not as good". That said I found it enjoyable enough.

I have a feeling I posted this one before but a search did not reveal it
Poison Ivy - Peter Gunn Theme

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
-- skip me --
If you are getting into that then you should know that Poison Ivy was the guitarist/bassist in The Cramps.
The Peter Gunn theme is a popular one among guitarists/bassists (everybody from The Blues Brothers to Emerson, Lake & Palmer and is a bit different to a lot of what they did. I have to mention that as this thread is mainly about sharing such things.
--skip me --

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1/5 It's way to weird and random and trippy for me. I don't get what this track tries to achieve.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
3.5/5 It's not bad, I've got to say the indie + hip hop vibe is somewhat cool but they just have some very awkward moments that don't really fit in with downtempo hip hop which try very hard to sound like very tame trance/dance.

The Tallest Man on Earth - The Wild Hunt Really into indie folk lately. This is basically what Bob Dylan would be like if he was more intimate and more emotive and was better technically in guitar playing.

D

Deleted_11405

it's somewhat as, like taking 'big steps in too big shoes' easy song good 4/5 :d YAY i was going to reply on dinoscene's postssong

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
^ That music clip's pretty cute and catchy, I've put it on my Watch Later vids to watch tomorrow again. 4/5​

Sung by: Ana Yuki​
This is definitely my favourite version of "Let It Go" it just feels so natural, fitting and suitable I'd say the Japanese VAs have superior talent when it comes to voice acting as well as many other things.​

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
3/5, but that's because the song made me laugh. I have some really immature sense of humour!

Let's get some Drakengard love in here!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.