reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
is there a way I can get a retropie theme with a moving background like a live wallpaper on an android phone?? I saw a video on dynamic themes for emulation station awhile back but, don't remember the video's name to look at it again... is there a list of moving background themes to emulation station (sorry if describing it three different ways confused someone... I'm not responsible in any confusion this has caused but, I will be happy to explain it clearly only once)

wolfmankurd

Trophies
XP
Country
is there a way I can get a retropie theme with a moving background like a live wallpaper on an android phone?? I saw a video on dynamic themes for emulation station awhile back but, don't remember the video's name to look at it again... is there a list of moving background themes to emulation station (sorry if describing it three different ways confused someone... I'm not responsible in any confusion this has caused but, I will be happy to explain it clearly only once)
Don't believe so they have details docs on github (https://github.com/mattrixk/es-theme-spare) but no mention of it. The paths only support images, the specifically mention unanimated gif in the supported list.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol