1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

Raspberry-blueberry Oreo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Veho
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 295
  • Replies Replies 5

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
12,708
Solutions
1
Reaction score
98,598
Trophies
8
Location
Zagreb
XP
82,540
Country
Croatia

1000027132.jpg​


Fancy Japanese import, unf unf.

Too bad it sucks balls though. The fruit flavor is completely artificial and terrible. Other than that is a standard Oreo. Wouldn't recommend.
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
312
Messages:
888
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted