Randomizer programs/randomized games that the Wii can play (SUGGEST TOO pls)

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by TheArcuzHunter, Oct 22, 2018.

?
  1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Newer COD games are better lol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. COD? DISGUSTING! *spits*

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TheArcuzHunter
    OP

TheArcuzHunter Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 22, 2017
    United States
    Found out yesterday that there are programs that randomize some things, if not everything (from layout and items to the game's way of ending) in a lot of classic games that the Wii can run with emulators!, for example:
    -NES: Super Mario Bros 1/2/3
    -SNES: Super Metroid
    :teach:Games above this message I've tested and work flawlessly:teach:
    -GB/GBA/N64/GC: Pokemon (from Red all the way to Soul Silver/HeartGold, including Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness)
    -A whole bunch for other games that I don't play/like at all like Mega man, Contra, Final Fantasy

-notice- games that the Wii can play normally with emulators, at least with decent gameplay overall (graphic/speed/FPS wise), but there is actually randomizers for other platforms that arent related to the Wii or emulation on the Wii, like Borderlands 2 on PC.

Here's a link to the first 2 randomizer game sites that show up on google:
    https://sites.google.com/site/gamerandomizers/
    https://www.debigare.com/randomizers/
    (Dear moderators: these are patches >check em out too *wink wink*< which are ***100% legal *** , so you can't give me a "ban point increase" for giving out these links!)

If any of you guys know any good ones (preferably roguelike randomizers!!!!), please post the name and or link to the program or game here!

Last edited by TheArcuzHunter, Oct 22, 2018
  2. TheArcuzHunter
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 22, 2017
    United States
    The main reason I made this thread is because I want to find (preferably) roguelike games that the Wii can handle, and prefereably that it can be randomly generated or randomized so that it has infinite replayability thanks to that unique experience every time you play.

3. TheArcuzHunter
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 22, 2017
    United States
    And if anything, just roguelike roms, romhacks, etc, but something roguelike that the Wii can play please :')

4. banjo2

banjo2 little man

May 31, 2016
    United States
    gamer armchair
    Only one I know is the Metroid Prime 2 randomizer, but that's already on the list. I actually never finished that one :rofl2:

5. CoolStarDood

CoolStarDood GBAtemp Regular

Feb 8, 2018
    United States
    Everywhere and nowwhere at the same time o__0
    Pixel dungeon is a open source android rougelike, its possible someone ported it to wii....

6. TheArcuzHunter
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 22, 2017
    United States
    Double No-No's I see. Darn.

7. TheArcuzHunter
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 22, 2017
    United States
    Is there someone that could help me find a Roguelike rom/romhack/game that the Wii could run please? The Wii can run (without problems): Nes, Snes, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega CD, Sega Master System, Gameboy, GameBoy Advance, Gamecube, PS1, and Wii games. If someone knows any Roguelike games, and preferably that can be randomized in any way, please respond to this thread!