Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I just watched Rambo 4 and was left speechless. Rambo went downhill after first blood, but this one was simply amazing. It had action, it had story, and above all, it had heart. He said the one of the most moving and most emotional shit in this movie, although I still can't understand a single word he says. (*mumble**grunt*, lol) I hated how trolls were comparing this movie to how Hannah Montana did better at the box office? WTF? This movie did not bring in hype, and how is this a bad thing? This is one of the few movies where the trailers are no where near as good as the movie. (the way it should be) Anyone else thought it was good?

Also, that claymore was one of the most insane cinematic explosions I've ever seen.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Sly Stallone scares me.
First he kicks paralysis in the balls, then the english language and then old age.
What's next... Death?

I've yet to see the film though but it does look pretty awesome.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking forward to watching this, heard it was pretty much an old school action film which I miss (I hate crap like Crank). I actually like the other two Rambo films but year thee 1st was so much better.

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
All I can say is...
Don't go in expecting good acting or a good storyline.
Well, the storyline was not that bad, (much better than Rambo II and III, lol) however, it could've been better. The thing that made this movie more than just an action movie is that emotional feeling you get. When your hero returns as the badass that you remembered when you were still wearing diapers, when he punishes those who deserve it, when he out-combats a company of soldiers by himself, you know that it was worth more than the $6.97 that you paid for to see it. This movie was so incredibly nostalgic for me. I remember when I was young that Rambo's stern look was enough to scare me to take a dump on the spot, and he does it again. His cold look was worth a thousand words.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1