ROM Hack Ragnarok online DS translation project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manarofl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The text files are all the text that is in the game, for example, msg_card is all the info about the cards. Editting the lines changes what appears in game, but if you go over a certain text limit per line, you are prone to crashes.

Yamakawa Bros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
giusepper11 said:
um brasukaa aeww

me da uma ajuda ae tiooo
=D
@him

Primeiro: Veja na minha assinatura que somos duas pessoas, uma irmã e um irmão
Segundo: Você não parece saber nada de ingles, então saia daqui. Esse é um fórum america.
Terceiro: Eu to aqui porque falo ingles e sei um pouco de japones.
Quarto: Aqui é um post sobre a tradução de um jogo. Faça perguntas ou participe da tradução!
Quinto: Vai pro orkut que nem todo Brasileiro e seja feliz, nos indentificamos mais com extrangeiros.
Sexto: RAGNAROK TRANS NÃO TRADUZ A PORCARIA DO JOGO!!!! É UMA FERRAMENTA PARA TRADUÇÃO, QUE EU E O RESTO DA EQUIPE ESTAMOS USANDO!!! AAAAH

Ok ppl, i was just scolding this n00b.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Wow, professional attitude ftw?

well, I'm not complaining
biggrin.gif
keep up the good work guys
wink.gif
Hope to see this released soon ^^

giusepper11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hiahuahua

Eu fizz a minha perguntaa em ingless, antes=D

U pior que sejaa eu sei ingles tbmm ^^

por favor se vc tiver a passiencia da um help ai

airdom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
F*ck Wildwon and Anubis.

i registered in 2002 when i got my first ds dipshits. dunno why i registered but who cares. now i have an acekard, and want to know how the tranlation part works, so you can both go f*ck yourselves for being assh*oles with me.

im just asking questions, stop being bastards.

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
airdom said:
F*ck Wildwon and Anubis.

i registered in 2002 when i got my first ds dipshits. dunno why i registered but who cares. now i have an acekard, and want to know how the tranlation part works, so you can both go f*ck yourselves for being assh*oles with me.

Wait... what?

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
airdom said:
F*ck Wildwon and Anubis.

Since when being a lurker is a bad thing? I don't think anyone has offended you in this topic...

[BR]ArmageddoN[B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am seriously embarrased ^^ See...my friend is an ADM of a Ragnarok Pirate server in the PC that I play and he told me about this Ragnarok on DS, at 18 of December I downloaded it and I'm playing since then! First of all, I want you guys to apologyze those brasilians that make a lot of troble and nosense stuff around here...I am brazilian too and when I saw what brazilians do here I needed to make an account just to say that... now I know why japaneses hate us in their servers... I'm really sorry ^^ My friend,also my partner, is trying to translate japanese to english than I translate it to portuguese but we found this forum and we or just I will wait you guys finish this RODS Translation to I translate it to portuguese...so I appreciate the work that you're doing here including some good brazilian like the brothers there...and I seriously hope that you guys don't give up of translating it...If I said something very noob here I'm sorry...I'm just trying to play my favorite game on ds in portuguese or at least english...and until that happens I'm playing already in japanese mode ;D I'm knight almost 50...Well...whatever... Thanks and good work ^^
smileipb2.png

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why so much anger, hate and drama over a game Translation? At this rate World War 3 will have been started because of a video game.

Everyone needs to try and calm down and if you want to work on the translation then fine at least work as a team.

[BR]ArmageddoN[B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah ahahaahahah but you see there are some guys who don't want to work as a team you know...they want to be famous and translate for their own...and that slows the project...my friend is already starting to undearstand how you guys are translating...but he is getting a boring problem...it freezes something like that...we are trying here to solve this problem you know...if there is someone that can help us...
Thanks
PS:he said that maybe tha problem is caused by the maximum or limit of the chars in the line...but one guy there put the image of his cards in english...how did he do that??

[BR]ArmageddoN[B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The person who I saw with the cards in english is Anubis...man could you add me in msn? if you could please tell me that I say my msn...or other person that knows how he did it...because this can help me and my friend...thanks a lot ;D
wacko.gif

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't use Messenger...
Anyway, I just replaced the msg files with the translations, the game is really unstable and the item names didn't translate, I'm guessing that has something to do with the .lib files.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg

As I said, even with these simple translations, the game is very unstable!

I really gotta thank everyone for doing such a quick a good job on the item/menu translations.
Also, thank you DarthNemesis for the conversion tool.
I don't have any experience with translations, could someone please recommend a smaller font to use with the game?

Brawan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have always downloaded files in GBAtemp and read the forums but when I see Ragnarok Online DS translation....... WOW what is it I just need it I LOVE RO, I have played Ragnarok since I know it and I really dont speak japanease........................................ Please we need organizate it back.... Look guys, if you dont speak japanease or dont know how to translate DONT EVEN THINK in do some translation or get in the "TEAM" of the ragnarok ds translation. Just wait for it, it will be finished soon (I think).

Noitora, I know that you try and try but please... dont get out of the project you are a good on translation, you're probably the best on it in this faq. I know that without Noitora we maybe can do it but srry, Noitora is the best here.

Please come back to the Rag DS translation and guys please wait for it..............

Srry about any English problems................. Not main lenguage

yaynds.gif
First Post
yaynds.gif

[BR]ArmageddoN[B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Seriously...I'm a noob in this translution RODS stuff...I'm just pro at Ragnarok PC...man, you have all your cards names and effect translated and also Prontera Menu, and otherthings...I'm a nb at this stuff can you or other person teachs me? Please please please...... I'm playing this for 20hours...I killed already Gtb and my game has freezed three times...I need to kill him again...and play in japanese and those freezed angries me so much...can someone teach me at least put some stuff in english? Or put already some of your edited files for me to download it...because I am almost giving up...this is the third time that I need to come back in the game because it freezes from nothing...If somethings be translated it will be good enough in addition to cheer me up...so please help me here...

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Brawan said:
Please we need organizate it back....

Look guys, if you dont speak japanease or dont know how to translate DONT EVEN THINK in do some translation or get in the "TEAM" of the ragnarok ds translation.
Just wait for it, it will be finished soon (I think).

Clearly a contradiction....

Ace_attorney_objection.jpg

[BR]ArmageddoN[B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
And I'd like to punch you...seriously...if you guys don't want to teach or help a person that's your problem...I'll try for my own...I won't... how did you say??oh, DONT EVEN THINK in do some translation or get in the "TEAM" of the ragnarok ds translation...if you don't want to help that's your problem and is also your problem if you want to wait the others finish ALL the translation for playing...and if you don't do it and if you translate for your own...know that you're selfish because you know that are a lot of people here wantingo to play and they didn't undearstand how to translate how you did...so if a person says what I said and you don't want to help...don't answer the person...because you didn't help the person and you also let the person (in the case me) angry...=D well...if no one will teach or help maybe I'll wait if I can not translate it...for some people what I said is bolshit and for another people maybe I'm with the reason...but I don't care about it...thanks for nothing...
dry.gif

Atacks me and I atack you =D The best attack is the defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.