Zaraf

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I made some cheats for Ragnarok Odyssey Ace for use with GoHanMem with real-time cheats.

This includes:

-Max zeny (money)
-Max AP (Pick the one for your class and lock it for infinite stamina during battle)
-9 quantity potions during battle for each of the 3 potion slots (lock for infinite potions during quests)
-999 weapon skill tickets (After a weapon reaches +7 or +8 upgrade, you can start upgrading skills with these. Need at least 1 before the cheat works.)
-999 yggdrasil flowers (Unlimited continues if you lose all of your lives during a battle. Need at least 1 before the cheat works.)
-911 quantity for inventory item slots 1 to 40
-911 quantity for inventory potion slots 1 to 40

New
-Weapon Slot 1 set to grade 128 (Whatever weapon is in slot 1 of your weapon inventory will be set to quality gold +0. Lock this value to allow you to endlessly upgrade the weapon)
-Potion Slot 1 set to various potions (Allows changing whatever potion is in slot 1 to Green Potion B, Red Potion B, Theriac, or Odin's Spirits.)

Green Potion B - Instant full heal
Red Potion B - Instant max SP
Theriac - Full restoration of any status ailments and a small healing
Odin's Spirits - Temporary invulnerability

I don't know how to submit this to the database, so if someone can do that, that would be great. Thanks!

Gorre has helped out with some good info that allowed me to add some new cheats. Check the original thread with lots of offsets and IDs here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/ragnarok-odyssey-ace-gohanmem.447311/

Attachments

• PCSE00300.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,550
Last edited by Zaraf, , Reason: New cheats added

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This is totally awesome! Thank you very much for this :D Hope you make some more, also for other games :D

Zaraf

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just tried the 999 yggdrasil flowers cheat on a different save file, and it didn't work. But then when I re-searched for the offset, it turned out to be exactly the same as in the code list. What I think may be the reason is that you need to have at least 1 yggdrasil flower before the cheat will work. You can easily get one from the Mercenary Book for completing some of the stuff in there. If you find the code doesn't work, try it after you have at least 1 yggdrasil flower.

The same could also be true for the Weapon Skill Tickets since they are both in the "Rare item" menu. One nice thing with unlimited Weapon Skill Tickets is that we have no need for the Super Weapon Skill Tickets. You simply only need one of the Super ones regardless of the weapon level being upgraded, whereas for the normal ones, the amount required increased.

Last edited by Zaraf,

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thats good to know! Will try the Cheats in the coming days, since im not at home for the next days :D And again thank you very much for your work :) Hope i can get all of the solo Trophies on this one with the Cheats.

PS: You got a PM

JeNeI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi Zaraf. Could you please look into Soul Sacrifice vanilla, not Delta (US release).

High lacrima and HP will be great. If you succeed I will pay you.

Zaraf

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Zaraf. Could you please look into Soul Sacrifice vanilla, not Delta (US release).

High lacrima and HP will be great. If you succeed I will pay you.

I don't have Soul Sacrifice right now, but if you message me, I can teach you how to find it yourself using GoHanMem 2.0

Updated the codes at the top for new max AP for each class.

Reactions: JeNeI

JeNeI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Please send me a PM because I can't find the option to do so.

The problem is that the game has low values, but if you could teach me I'd appreciate it.

I'll help with whatever I can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over