Hacking Ragnarok Odyssey Ace goHANmem

Soloshadow89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there. Can someone help me with editing RO:A using goHAnmem? I already have the money cheat and stamina part but can't find how to edit attack and defense. Everytime i try to re search for the changed strength value I get 0 search found

jm_plata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi there. Can someone help me with editing RO:A using goHAnmem? I already have the money cheat and stamina part but can't find how to edit attack and defense. Everytime i try to re search for the changed strength value I get 0 search found
Attack only can be edit through Weapons and Defense through skills in Weapons/Cards, offsets for Weapons and Cards are unkown. Asian version (PCSH0044) have 2 bugs, one of them is Halomonas Unlimited Attack Glitch just use google.

NOTE: ROA Asian Version includes English language.

Last edited by jm_plata,
Reactions: Soloshadow89

Soloshadow89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Attack only can be edit through Weapons and Defense through skills in Weapons/Cards, offsets for Weapons and Cards are unkown. Asian version (PCSH0044) have 2 bugs, one of them is Halomonas Unlimited Attack Glitch just use google.

Aah ok that's a bummer. Thanks. The offsets I have found so far are

//sword warrior stamina
0x884f15c4 (<= current stamina)
0x884f15c8 (<= this is for max stamina)

//item slot 1
0x83E1767C

//item slot 2
0x83E17684

//item slot 3
0x83E1768C

It also appears each class has it's own offset for stamina but not sure though.

Changing into another class while the sword warrior stamina cheat is active might crash the game. I also have the money cheat but forgot to write it down. Gonna look in the db and post it later.

treviotix420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i tried to hack my US version.. and just got the same problem.. icant find the offset for weapons. is there any other program that will actually edit the offset of weapons and cards.. imean ps3 save game got hack and edit the atk... i mean just hoping for psvita too..:mellow:

Gorre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm working on getting all the data set up for this game to post hopefully everything you need to do whatever you want regardless of region. Mine is the NA/US though so some hunting will need done on the others, or possibly even another US copy. The best way to put it is this game is random lol...even making a new character on slot 1 puts stat values in a different block of memory so I cant post codes for infinite SP/AP, just how to make them for yourself. Also, if you have say one male and one female character, there will be different codes needed for both save slots, and SP and AP codes for each class on that character. Once i figure out the values for Hair, Face, and Voice, you'll probably be able to switch genders on the fly..somewhat. I'm pretty sure its possible to equip female outfits on a male and it changes the body type accordingly, but I'll have to fiddle around with that a bit, may need to do that at a shop counter instead of the storage box.

Side note, don't expect infinite HP, as not even the debug potions for invincible or unlimited hp work, as described, just infinite ap, which you can make a code to lock for that. Same with ATK and DEF, but you can put ridiculous amounts of ATK on weapons to do 30k+ per hit. However, the debug HP potion does add a nice 500%. My rank 2 Sword Warrior went from 1200-7200. My Ace rank Mage went from 2250-13500, and 3850-23100, so current HP x6 is what you get. Debug Invincible did absolutely nothing for me :/

Pre-Warning: Try not to finish quests with infinite SP active, or use it before taking on a quest, it crashes the game. Not sure about AP. Also, having SP active after finishing a tower floor set will crash the game when you start the next 5 floors, even if you unlock the memory while in Norn's area.

The good part is the codes/locations for materials, weapons, cards, potions, ace skills, and shop menu exploitation are universal across characters. So you can use the Vita Save Manager to export your data to a backup slot, make a new character, find things, and import your backup to erase the new character later. I don't think the game has the option to delete save slots. It's a good idea to make a backup anyway before you start messing around just in case.

Main reason I mention making a new character is for finding out the Tailor and Weapon Shops. Kinda hard to get changing values if you already have everything unlocked for purchase. And since theres no manipulating Brokkrs lineup you have to give yourself an outfit material, complete a quest, unlock new items in the tailor shop. Then rank up, and your old unlocked outfit slot should now be a class upgrade outfit. Or i guess you could just unlock a dragon outfit, then unlock grendel/mokkur/menia/fenia and dragon outfit gets bumped over and replaced.

Anyway like I said I need to get the hair, skin, face & voice IDs, then play around with completing halomonas orders without questing for those who need a quick achievement.

I'll go ahead and post this tidbit for SP & AP. All this is done on the first goHANmem screen where it says Sample up top.

SP - fill with potions or SP Boost, search 4 Bytes, 1000. Run Dainsleif cycle & have one, two, or three SP Recycles. Re-search for 250, 500, or 750

AP - current, search Auto. Run around or do a few dashes, pause. Re-search Auto your new AP, and pick the odd man out. Example result:
0x8841AC54 - Use This One
0x89A0B4C4
0x89A0B4CC

Last edited by Gorre,
  • Love
Reactions: Icekhan

treviotix420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I'm working on getting all the data set up for this game to post hopefully everything you need to do whatever you want regardless of region. Mine is the NA/US though so some hunting will need done on the others, or possibly even another US copy. The best way to put it is this game is random lol...even making a new character on slot 1 puts stat values in a different block of memory so I cant post codes for infinite SP/AP, just how to make them for yourself. Also, if you have say one male and one female character, there will be different codes needed for both save slots, and SP and AP codes for each class on that character. Once i figure out the values for Hair, Face, and Voice, you'll probably be able to switch genders on the fly..somewhat. I'm pretty sure its possible to equip female outfits on a male and it changes the body type accordingly, but I'll have to fiddle around with that a bit, may need to do that at a shop counter instead of the storage box.

Side note, don't expect infinite HP, as not even the debug potions for invincible or unlimited hp work, as described, just infinite ap, which you can make a code to lock for that. Same with ATK and DEF, but you can put ridiculous amounts of ATK on weapons to do 30k+ per hit. However, the debug HP potion does add a nice 500%. My rank 2 Sword Warrior went from 1200-7200. My Ace rank Mage went from 2250-13500, and 3850-23100, so current HP x6 is what you get. Debug Invincible did absolutely nothing for me :/

Pre-Warning: Try not to finish quests with infinite SP active, or use it before taking on a quest, it crashes the game. Not sure about AP. Also, having SP active after finishing a tower floor set will crash the game when you start the next 5 floors, even if you unlock the memory while in Norn's area.

The good part is the codes/locations for materials, weapons, cards, potions, ace skills, and shop menu exploitation are universal across characters. So you can use the Vita Save Manager to export your data to a backup slot, make a new character, find things, and import your backup to erase the new character later. I don't think the game has the option to delete save slots. It's a good idea to make a backup anyway before you start messing around just in case.

Main reason I mention making a new character is for finding out the Tailor and Weapon Shops. Kinda hard to get changing values if you already have everything unlocked for purchase. And since theres no manipulating Brokkrs lineup you have to give yourself an outfit material, complete a quest, unlock new items in the tailor shop. Then rank up, and your old unlocked outfit slot should now be a class upgrade outfit. Or i guess you could just unlock a dragon outfit, then unlock grendel/mokkur/menia/fenia and dragon outfit gets bumped over and replaced.

Anyway like I said I need to get the hair, skin, face & voice IDs, then play around with completing halomonas orders without questing for those who need a quick achievement.

I'll go ahead and post this tidbit for SP & AP. All this is done on the first goHANmem screen where it says Sample up top.

SP - fill with potions or SP Boost, search 4 Bytes, 1000. Run Dainsleif cycle & have one, two, or three SP Recycles. Re-search for 250, 500, or 750

AP - current, search Auto. Run around or do a few dashes, pause. Re-search Auto your new AP, and pick the odd man out. Example result:
0x8841AC54 - Use This One
0x89A0B4C4
0x89A0B4CC

if only there is xml file for item id's that we can use.. is there any chance we can hack the dlc files like freedom wars hacked dlc.. somethin like that it would be great.. thanks for the code btw.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ijust want to change the attack value of my character. sp and ap. kinda like to grind again..lol :)

Gorre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if only there is xml file for item id's that we can use.. is there any chance we can hack the dlc files like freedom wars hacked dlc.. somethin like that it would be great.. thanks for the code btw.

ijust want to change the attack value of my character. sp and ap. kinda like to grind again..lol :)
Ah well you can do all of the above, still no infinite HP as far as I can tell :(
I decided to mess around with my AP code and whether it does anything with Soul Breaker, turns out it kills the damage lol. But I did some editing and found a way to get real 99,999AP. I also found out how to change gender, which is an easy way to manipulate Tailor Shop listing.

No xml file, i wrote down everything i found in notepad text files, which i hope was /everything/

It's set up for 2 byte value searching tho. So check the readme. And yeah, you can get all the dlc

To get hacked items from shops, press X on something you can buy, and open goHANmem.
Change the IDs accordingly, then go back to game and confirm purchase.

Attachments

• RO Ace.rar
    175.4 KB · Views: 1,013
Last edited by Gorre,
  • Love
Reactions: Icekhan

treviotix420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
woah man.that was fast.. you provided everything. thats a lot.. gonna go home to check this codes you got for us. dude thanks a lot. i meann aloot.. haha cheers!

Gorre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woah man.that was fast.. you provided everything. thats a lot.. gonna go home to check this codes you got for us. dude thanks a lot. i meann aloot.. haha cheers!
Heh it may seem like that was quick but I'd been messing with it for about 3 weeks. Still wish I could've found a way to get infinite HP, and instant cooldown on ACE Skills :/

If the game wasn't so long since dead I would hold out hope for someone with a little more know-how on these type of things to maybe figure that out. When I stumbled upon how to fix AP i thought i could do the same with HP using the debug potion, but no luck. The game turned that part into another brick wall with being able to edit what shows on screen but doing absolutely nothing for my character. The Chapter 1-9 Orc King still took visible chunks out of my HP bar.

I also couldn't get ACE Skill flexibility after discovering the gender and class change. I could have Magnum Break, Soul Breaker, Blessing, and Kyrie Eleison equipped, have my warrior gear equipped, start quest as a cleric, throw on blessing+kyrie, switch to sword warrior, then have a big nothing when i try to magnum break things. Also all my combos were still cleric oriented. Was fun to play around with, just didn't get very far with it.

May edit the rar file eventually and put an xml of all the OCA cards in proper Engrish, i dunno. The most that bothers me at the moment is i miss-spelled Loki's Profane Seed as Profane Speed in the skill listing lol. I blame Nidhoggr's Acceleration Gear, Accelerate, and Hati's Super Speed for this.

treviotix420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
ei gorre. if you can help me. or give some tips on finding the right offset. im trying make cheats on toukiden kiwami. i found some offset for the item but the problem is, whenever i change the value of an item using gohanmem. it reverts back to its original amount after i sold some of it or try to move the item tab.

Gorre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm not sure i haven't tried that game yet. Could be a certain quantity cap built into the game that you're going over, could be a screen display value you're getting and not the actual quantity due to some crazy hidden data math like a lot of things on dragons crown and atelier games. What do you mean by move the item tab?

treviotix420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
when i switch from its category. it reverts back. maybe the game have checksum. yeah security shishh.

anyway. any tip on how to find offset for the shops. just like what you did in roa..

Last edited by treviotix420,

vendrick

Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Mr. Gorre why is it mine got different offset?i mean i have US version which is PCSE00300 all the codes are not working.is it because i install the update using maidump tools? Tnx for the code.

Gorre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe has to do with dlc. I had a retail US version with latest patch and some dlc already, so I dumped my own and didn't grab the extras from internet.

I know having no dlc at all throws the offsets out of whack even on same patch, but dlc quantity mismatch idk. <--and this i only noticed when someone didn't have SAO:HF codes working at all, by which time i had already finished RO:A and never thought about it til now.

Last edited by Gorre,

aflia7

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Anyone know how to do the halomonas weapon glitch? After 10 years, I forgot how to do it. Can anybody help me to remember?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over