Gaming Race Driver GRID Ds Rom?

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Yah, I've noticed that the graphics sucks way more than the NFS:Pro Street. I mean I keep crashing to the side and corners in Grid, I have to look at the map just to see where I'm going properly. But it might be just me.

chakoona

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all from a newbie, not just to GBAtemp but to DS gaming in general. Great forums here and very interesting reading.
As per the forum rules I'm not asking for a link but would like to know, does anyone know if the EU version of Grid has been dumped anywhere, I've searched and can only find what is already mentioned here. Tried the US version (twice) and it's no good.
Thanks.

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bumjeans said:
The drifting parts in this game are terrible lol
In a way I agree, but I don't think in reality you can actually speed through corners like in NFS or the likes. And plus, learning and mastering those turns actually make the game a lot more challenging and fun. If you haven't, it's highly reccomended you play on Manual Shift because I don't think the game is remotely possible with Automatic Shifting.

chakoona

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Twinblades but thats exactly what I did and it only turns up the US version. It doesn't work hence my question about the EU version.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Has the EU version even been dumped yet? I can't see it on GBAtemps release list (Although, that means that it could have been dumped but not Pre'd).

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
Loved the rendering in the opening. Simply beautiful.

So far, this game isn't as hard as Race Driver imo. Which means I'll continue to play it until I get stuck at something. In which case I'll give up and go back to Asphalt lol.

*joins Trackmania bandwagon*

chakoona

Trophies
XP
Country
arctic_flame said:
chakoona said:
Thanks Twinblades but thats exactly what I did and it only turns up the US version. It doesn't work hence my question about the EU version.
Stop being a halfwit?

Nice. Thanks for the input. Maybe you could point out why I am being a halfwit please. As I said in my previous post, I am a newbie at this and was only seeking a little advice.
As LAW posted, thats what I am trying to find out.

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It took the U.S. version nearly four whole days for it to be dumped, so it probably might take a while for the EU version to be dumped. Don't worry about it, a lot of us had to endure the long wait for its release. Join the club.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
chakoona said:
Nice. Thanks for the input. Maybe you could point out why I am being a halfwit please. As I said in my previous post, I am a newbie at this and was only seeking a little advice.
The Europe ROM isn't out yet. When it is, It'll be on the front page.

Kokorazashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TwinBlades said:
Yah, I've noticed that the graphics sucks way more than the NFS:Pro Street. I mean I keep crashing to the side and corners in Grid, I have to look at the map just to see where I'm going properly. But it might be just me.

In the outdoor maps it gets really hard to tell where you're going because the graphics make it difficult to see upcoming turns. >.<

QUOTE(TwinBlades @ Aug 10 2008, 09:35 PM) try searching GRID_USA_NDS-Micronauts on google thats how i got mine

That is sort of telling people how to find the rom I suppose, but not linking it makes it acceptable (I think), but to be on the safe side, I suggest you dont tell people where you find your roms, incase it lands you in trouble.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Why not just change the language in the English Grid, it has 3 languages to choose from just go to options then laguage something like that it has it XD.

abubin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I can't get the game to work on my R4DS. It says missing save game or something and hang there. Anyone got is running on R4DS?

Sorry if something like this is not allowed.

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
abubin said:
I can't get the game to work on my R4DS. It says missing save game or something and hang there. Anyone got is running on R4DS?

Sorry if something like this is not allowed.
It works for me.. That's weird.
huh.gif
The only real update I've done besides 1.18 a long ass time ago was to place the remodeled MENU.DAT file that was for enabling Daigasso DX. Try that.
wink2.gif

bumjeans

Trophies
XP
Country
matrix121391 said:
bumjeans said:
The drifting parts in this game are terrible lol
In a way I agree, but I don't think in reality you can actually speed through corners like in NFS or the likes. And plus, learning and mastering those turns actually make the game a lot more challenging and fun. If you haven't, it's highly reccomended you play on Manual Shift because I don't think the game is remotely possible with Automatic Shifting.

how do I use manual shift?

Also is there anway to change view?

D

Deleted-119707

pres select to change the view during a race

or go on options and game controls

chakoona

Trophies
XP
Country
arctic_flame said:
chakoona said:
The Europe ROM isn't out yet. When it is, It'll be on the front page.

Thank you.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.