Gaming Race Driver GRID Ds Rom?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rayder said:
I think I'll play the PC version of GRID for awhile. that oughta get me pumped for the DS version, LOL.

Yeah me too
smile.gif

It's just so fun with a decent steering wheel.
But those Japans drift races, damn so bloody hard
blink.gif

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Satangel said:
Rayder said:
I think I'll play the PC version of GRID for awhile. that oughta get me pumped for the DS version, LOL.

Yeah me too
smile.gif

It's just so fun with a decent steering wheel.
But those Japans drift races, damn so bloody hard
blink.gif
Is GRID a good scalable game? So, a low-end PC can run it?

o5va1d0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello every one im new to this website
anyways i was reading this thread or watever and i think i found the grid rom but im not so sure i would post the website but i dont think its a good idea

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
o5va1d0 said:
anyways i was reading this thread or watever and i think i found the grid rom but im not so sure i would post the website but i dont think its a good idea
Don't; one of the explicit rules of the site is to not post (or request) ROMs or links to sites that contain ROMs. Thanks though, but we like to toe the line of legality instead of outright jumping over it. =P

o5va1d0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doomsday Forte said:
o5va1d0 said:
Don't; one of the explicit rules of the site is to not post (or request) ROMs or links to sites that contain ROMs. Thanks though, but we like to toe the line of legality instead of outright jumping over it. =P

good im glad i didnt post it but i already downloaded the rom but i cant check if its the right one because im still waiting for my R4 to come since last week friday

o5va1d0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i found out the rom wasnt the real one i checked on my frnds cyclo and im sorry for getting all you guys excited and i guess we all still have to wait srry for getting some of your hopes up

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o5va1d0 said:
Doomsday Forte said:
o5va1d0 said:

good im glad i didnt post it but i already downloaded the rom but i cant check if its the right one because im still waiting for my R4 to come since last week friday

You could try it on the PC emulator called No$GBA. Even if it's choppy and slow, it will tell you if it's the actual game or not.

I'll tell ya, I don't care if it's the (U) or (E) version.....I don't play the online modes anyway. As long as English is selectable, I'm good either way.

I believe what is going on is that people that dump the games usually work at the stores and can try them (they bring their DS and rip it while they're working). Only a few stores got the game, probably not where any of the dumpers work. Or the closest store to them that DOES have the game is too far away from them to bother going after it.

Other possibilities is that they are playing the game and haven't gotten around to dumping it yet, or they are just sitting on the release for whatever reason.

If it comes to where they have to BUY the game as opposed to just borrowing one from the store they work at, it will take longer to ever see a dump.

It will come eventually.......a game this high of a caliber doesn't stay undumped forever. It would just be nice if it was sooner rather than later.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
o5va1d0 said:

no but you could give us a hint *wink* *wink*

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, the game has seemed to be released...

Hence the updated codes in the Massive code list thread:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991

QUOTE said:
Cheats Update 8-08-08

New Games Added:
Hokuto no Ken: Hokuto Shinken Denshousha no Michi (J)
Hijouguchi: Exit DS (J)
Racedriver GRID (E)

New Codes Added:
Final Fantasy IV (U)
Final Fantasy IV (U) [Japanese]
Fire Emblem: Shin Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Ken (J)
Animal Crossing: Wild World (U)

- removed

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, the game IS out, but in very limited quantity. Someone capable of dumping it (and releasing it to the "scene") hasn't gotten a hold of it yet. That's all.

There is no ROM at this point. Only the real game. If someone made codes, they made them from the REAL cart....but codes are codes, they were spotted and added to the dat.

If you look real hard, there may be a few games that are on the "undumped list" in there. Codes are codes, there is always a chance the game will get dumped one day. Codes will be there for it.

That's how I figured it when I maintained the cheats.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
Hmm, the game has seemed to be released...

Hence the updated codes in the Massive code list thread:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991

QUOTE said:
Cheats Update 8-08-08

New Games Added:
Hokuto no Ken: Hokuto Shinken Denshousha no Michi (J)
Hijouguchi: Exit DS (J)
Racedriver GRID (E)

New Codes Added:
Final Fantasy IV (U)
Final Fantasy IV (U) [Japanese]
Fire Emblem: Shin Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Ken (J)
Animal Crossing: Wild World (U)

-removed

Uh, the reason for the cheats being there has already been explained. RTFT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice