Hacking R4i3DS - Pokemon saves getting corrupted

mcopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello! Not sure if this is the right place, but...

My friend has an R43DS to use with his DSi XL, but he's having serious problems with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl...

Everytime he saves and quits the game, next time he plays, he gets the blue screen (save data corrupted)...
BTW, when he saves for the first time, it saves really quick! That clock thingy on the bottom right of the screen does like 2 revolutions only. And when he saves for the second/third/etc. time, it does half a revolution. Always.

It only worked temporarily when I set the save size to 4 MB, but that only delayed the inevitable...

I've tried searching, and all I could find was the "SD Formatter routine" and "big SD size" (his is 8gb)...

I thought once of updating the firmware, but I don't know if this is a clone or the real thing. His card show the Sponge Bob icon, and I think the DSi is still at 1.4.2.

Anyone can help me/him?

Oh, the help screen shows "wood akmenu 1.30 hw: 44", and the card menu is in wood style, and shows "GBATEMP exclusive" on the top screen. He bought the card alongside with his DSi (yeah, the sellers actually do that around here...)

mcopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think you didn't understand. I don't want to buy another card, we want a solution for the issue I described.

And just to remember: we don't know if the card is a clone or not, so updating is out of question (unless someone can point out that this is the real deal).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: lol @ greasy strangler lines. Everyone should watch it and post lines. haha