Hacking R4i Ultra Newbe questions

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so i got an R4... I dont know if it is a clone or what, all i know is that it came in a white box and i bought it off of ctrlgames, also the box says R4i Revolusion for the DS (NDSI/NDSL/NDS) and their webstie is r4ultra.com.

Ok so now you know what i have, so here are my questions:

1. I have a game called My Japanese Coach. Its kinda hard to explain what happens but ill give it a try, when the game first loads it has a pick your save file screen, on that screen u have to hold down the stylus on the screen because it has a really hard time picking up the click. after your save loads it works fine for the most part the minigames work fine... some of the "forward" buttons when going through dialog also have this problem though. And if you try and change the audio propeties the game slows down to a crawl and never fully loads the setting page.

So is this a problem with the rom, ive tried 3 different ones, 2 different U versions and an E version, so i dont think it is not that. Could it have to do with the sd card? I do have problems with Loony toons cunductor slowing down when you want to start the first level as well but most of my other games work fine.

2. Question 2 is: Alot of the newer games ive downloaded dont start, Or only show the title then fade to black or white.
These games are :
5075_-_Dragon_Quest_IX_-_Sentinels_of_the_Starry_Skies_(U)
4262 - Kingdom Hearts - 358-2 Days (EU)(M5)(XenoPhobia)
4765_-_Sonic_Classic_Collection_(DSi_Enhanced)_(U)
4812 - WarioWare - D.I.Y. (U)

is there a patch i need to use, if so where can i get them, how can i fix this. Thankyou to anyone who can help

PS I am only using the kernal from the website and i didnt perform the "update" from the site, im not sure if that will cause problems and sice i dont have a dsi at the moment i dont care (as far as i know the update is only for dsi)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...