Hacking R4i Ultra EN 1.55 Assistance

iggloovortex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I previously created a topic asking a simple question, whether or not firmware version 1.55 from r4ultra.com worked on peoples' R4i Ultras.
What i meant is, as everyone will hopefully know, the r4 shows the firmware version number at the lower left of the screen, and no matter how many times i install firmware 1.55, it keeps saying 1.54 on my r4i ultra.
I am asking if anyone else's does this too, so i can have an idea whether that is how it is supposed to be, whether theres an r4i glitch, or if it is my specific cart.
Also i tried installing the firmware in my friends same r4i ultra, it also says 1.54.
Lastly im 98% sure i installed it correctly.
Now any contributors?

quisius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have the same card as you have and may i ask you something???
smileipb2.png

can you save games that creats 1MB save file and not 512kb??

if yes please tell me how i really WANT TO SAVE MY GAMES that creats 1MB files(such MaB and pokemon platinum)

you can also reply on my thread that is in this area

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YSMenu is an alternative firmware for R4's and DSTT,based on DSTT updates,with the latest unofficial firmware a12,which has almost perfect compatibility+fast loading.in other words no need for these useless outdated R4 firmwares

iggloovortex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
YSMenu is an alternative firmware for R4's and DSTT,based on DSTT updates,with the latest unofficial firmware a12,which has almost perfect compatibility+fast loading.in other words no need for these useless outdated R4 firmwares
Sorry to be a noob but does it work with r4 ultra at least

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny