Hacking R4i-SDHC WIFI broken on 1.4.5U DSi-XL

Oalecj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the R4i-SDHC WIFI 1.4.X.
I have an sdhc card which has only the firmware that they have from their site (v1.80b)

When plugged into the DSi XL, it shows up only if it is inserted when the DSi-XL is on. When I click on it, it says,
An error has occured. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off. Please see the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting.

What do I do? I know my card works on 1.4.5, because there are many people that I have seen in videos on 1.4.5 and it works fine.

My card is legit, I bought it from the official website (r4i-sdhc) and I did the truth inquiry thing and it says ok.

Thanks,

Oalecj

Edit: Here's the exact card... https://imgur.com/a/gWlmPE
Edit 2: It actually worked on another firmware, but I'm not sure what that was since it was a while back.

AtomicScrap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fool. It says on the box that it works for 1.4.1, not 1.4.5. Seeing other people's cards work on 1.4.5 means they have a card that is 1.4.5 compatible. Just buy a R4i 3DS RTS and never update again, even though updating for DSi stopped a long time ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)