Hacking R4i on DS 1.4.3?

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
If you go to the website on the front of your cart (we're guessing at www.r4i-sdhc.com) then if you download the latest kernel and your cart is marked either 1.4.1/1.4.2/1.4.3 then go to the settings menu then you will be able to run the update if your Wi-Fi is properly enabled. If the website on the front of your cart is different then please tell us what the website is so that we can help you.

JeffMysterio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My DSi XL downgrade de update 1.4.3 and don't run my R4i SDHC,why i can run again???
Translation.

My DSi XL downloaded the 1.4.3 update and does not run my R4i SDHC, how can i get my card to run again?

correct?

Yes

If you go to the website on the front of your cart (we're guessing at www.r4i-sdhc.com) then if you download the latest kernel and your cart is marked either 1.4.1/1.4.2/1.4.3 then go to the settings menu then you will be able to run the update if your Wi-Fi is properly enabled. If the website on the front of your cart is different then please tell us what the website is so that we can help you.

I'm download on DS or I download on PC for SD?

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
My DSi XL downgrade de update 1.4.3 and don't run my R4i SDHC,why i can run again???
Translation.

My DSi XL downloaded the 1.4.3 update and does not run my R4i SDHC, how can i get my card to run again?

correct?

Yes

You can either download the latest kernel on your PC or if you have your DS set up for Wi-Fi properly then you can use the Wi-Fi Engine button on the carts startup screen (Bottom right hand corner) to get the latest update for your kernel. Once that has been downloaded and installed you restart your DS and the cart and go to the Settings menu and click update. You can find all the details of how to update your cart to work on the latest firmware on www.r4i-sdhc.com.

JeffMysterio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Translation.

correct?

Yes

You can either download the latest kernel on your PC or if you have your DS set up for Wi-Fi properly then you can use the Wi-Fi Engine button on the carts startup screen (Bottom right hand corner) to get the latest update for your kernel. Once that has been downloaded and installed you restart your DS and the cart and go to the Settings menu and click update. You can find all the details of how to update your cart to work on the latest firmware on www.r4i-sdhc.com.

but the flashcard don't work,appears the same error of wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzg7Y5Bwk4Q