Hacking r4i gold stopped working

krisztian1997

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi, I have a r4i gold card from r4ids.cn which was updated to the latest firmware when I bough it, but some days ago it stopped working, when I start it the blackscreen appears with the error message and I have to shut down the console after that. I tried with different SD card and redownloaded the kernel several times but its always the same error. Any ideas how I could fix it ?

Ulieq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a r4i gold card from r4ids.cn which was updated to the latest firmware when I bough it, but some days ago it stopped working, when I start it the blackscreen appears with the error message and I have to shut down the console after that. I tried with different SD card and redownloaded the kernel several times but its always the same error. Any ideas how I could fix it ?

How old is it?

krisztian1997

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
What system do you use it on and its firmware version? Also, do you take it out of the system a lot?

Doesnt matter what system because I have 3 consoles,one dsi with 1.4.5 and two 3ds with 5.0 and 7.1 versions. Also yes, I take it out a lot (sometimes even hot swap) because when I compile my code and want to test it I always have to take it out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy