Hacking R4i Gold Setup

chungkee_pandita

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why doesn't mine crash when i go into Profile, i do everything correctly, but instead of crashing, a pop up shows up on the screen saying "adjust settings for your nintendo ds and nintendo dsi software here. not all titles use these settings" i hit "OK" and nothing like a "crash" happens. I just get to choose my color and msg.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Your 3ds has to be on 4.5 or lower, it kinda sounds like either your system is on 7.x or you haven't installed the exploit properly with the blue card

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
nope not unless you had a dump of the firmware from that specific 3ds when it was on 4.5 or lower, and it has to be from that specific console, you cant use a dump from a different 3ds to downgrade, best bet would be to try get a refund or try find another 3ds on 4.5 or lower and sell your current one

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand, if not the only other option would be to wait for an update on the firmware that works with a 7.x?

Waiting for that will be like waiting for the rapture. It might happen down the line but most likely it wont so dont hold your breath.

Second of all, R4i is a terrible card in the first place.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
nobody knows if that will ever happen, its not like the NDS cards where its a game of whack-a-mole, any exploit would take a long time to develop and may not even be possible, your best bet would be to return the R4i card and get a DSTWO or something while you wait if you really don't want to buy another 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)