R4i Gold PRO woes

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by ShadowPierce, Feb 24, 2013.

1. ShadowPierce
    OP

ShadowPierce Member

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2012
    Recently bought a new R4i Gold Pro with a box showing these two websites "r4i-gold.com" and "nds9.com". It doesn't come with a memory card so I got one and loaded it with the latest (firmware?/system?) from google, not the sites mentioned... When I tried the cart, it works just fine until I try and play an app. It says that it's a clone, showing a bunch of random crap I can't understand. So I reformat the SD card, download the firmware from r4i-gold.com and tried to boot it up. It now just shows a "Loading..." screen very briefly and then just goes to a white screen indefinitely. Any ideas how to fix these?

Also, off-topic but please send me links not on filetrip. It says that my IP is banned for whatever reasons so I can't download from there until I receive a reply from the e-mail I am about to send.

Thanks in advance! :)

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
  3. ShadowPierce
    OP

ShadowPierce Member

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2012
    Yep, the seller says it works on v4.5.0 for the 3DS... He's got a lot of positive feedbacks as a seller so I just went for it... :P

4. ShadowPierce
    OP

ShadowPierce Member

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2012
    Got in touch with the seller and he told me that another buyer from 2 days ago managed to make it work. Any ideas how or is he just messing with me? :/

5. kikara

kikara Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2012
    Poland
  6. ShadowPierce
    OP

ShadowPierce Member

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2012
    Bless your soul kikara.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice