Homebrew R4i gold plus with NTR not working on New 2DSXL Help!

Deletr753

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hello Everyone,

I have two new 2DSXL on firmware 11.7.0-40U and I'm trying to put CFW on them with my R4i Gold Plus with NTR. I know the card works because a few months ago I use it on a 2DS without a problem. I did the same setup for as the 2DS but when I put any of the 2DSXL in sleep mode and press at the same time Select, Start and X do not boot into Godmode9. I was going to try the seedmide hack with Sudoku but I can not do so because when I try to get the friend code from the 2DSXL is asking me to create a Miiverse but I can not due to the service has been discontinued. Any help to fix this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone,

I have two new 2DSXL on firmware 11.7.0-40U and I'm trying to put CFW on them with my R4i Gold Plus with NTR. I know the card works because a few months ago I use it on a 2DS without a problem. I did the same setup for as the 2DS but when I put any of the 2DSXL in sleep mode and press at the same time Select, Start and X do not boot into Godmode9. I was going to try the seedmide hack with Sudoku but I can not do so because when I try to get the friend code from the 2DSXL is asking me to create a Miiverse but I can not due to the service has been discontinued. Any help to fix this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Failed to even read the guide at all?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1