Hacking R4i Gold clone (r4i-gold.com) and Ghost Trick

JasonGreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So until this far I haven't had any problems running games on my R4i-Gold card and I just recently found out it's a clone.
I've been searching the forums for similar problems but all the threads about clone cards have no info about the card I have.
Since R4i-gold.com haven't updated their firmware for a while, I was wondering is there any other custom firmware I could use until an official version is released?
I'm thinking the card might be actually a DSTT clone because of the file structure.
I have a terrible urge to play Ghost Trick but my current firmware only gives me "errorcode -4" when trying to launch the game.

Please please help me
bow.gif

rikuumi

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
JasonGreen said:
So until this far I haven't had any problems running games on my R4i-Gold card and I just recently found out it's a clone.
I've been searching the forums for similar problems but all the threads about clone cards have no info about the card I have.
Since R4i-gold.com haven't updated their firmware for a while, I was wondering is there any other custom firmware I could use until an official version is released?
I'm thinking the card might be actually a DSTT clone because of the file structure.
I have a terrible urge to play Ghost Trick but my current firmware only gives me "errorcode -4" when trying to launch the game.

Please please help me
bow.gif
Haha "recently found" it's a clone?
rofl2.gif
Look at the name for f sakes.

r3gR3t

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... A friend of mine had the same problem, -cept to play KH Re:Coded instead of GT...
If it-s the cart i-m thinking, then yes, it IS a DSTT clone.
Just look Retro's sticky on DSTT/YSMenu updates...

Here

Hope this helps
smile.gif

JasonGreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
rikuumi said:
JasonGreen said:

Please please help me
bow.gif
Haha "recently found" it's a clone?
rofl2.gif
Look at the name for f sakes.
No need to be rude. I bought the card on a spur of the moment without really reading much about all the possible options.
The thing is, the card is what it is and I asked a question - Is there someone who could give me a proper answer?

JasonGreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
r3gR3t said:
Hmm... A friend of mine had the same problem, -cept to play KH Re:Coded instead of GT...

Here

Hope this helps
smile.gif
Uh, the link doesn't seem to work.
blink.gif

Nevermind, I found the post
smile.gif
Thank you very much!

r3gR3t

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JasonGreen said:
r3gR3t said:

Here

Hope this helps
smile.gif
Uh, the link doesn't seem to work.
blink.gif

Nevermind, I found the post
smile.gif
Thank you very much!

Sure
moogle.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.