Hacking R4i Gold 3ds Problems

Timbalin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The issue is the R4i Gold cards have lots of revisions, and some of them even had the same marking. If yours won't update, try sending it back to the shop you got it from for a replacement.

The thing is, i got mine like 6+ months ago.

Timbalin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slight update, i went to nds-card.com , where i purchased my r4i Gold and i downloaded R4i GOLD 3DS firmware for 3DS V5.1.0-11 and DSi V1.45, and R4i SDHC-silver 3DS patch for 3DS V5.0.0-11. Once i put that in my dsi, it was the first time it let me upgrade the card without giving me an error like the previous times, used to tell me "FAIL". I'm assuming it's the wrong patch for the wrong R4 due to it not upgrading to v5.0 even though it says successful in the end, goes back to V.0. So what patch would i need to "fix" the R4 i have? or am i just screwed now?

Ygg

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello! I have the exact same problem. I can't update the card (I tried on a DSi), it just told me "FAIL". Here's a picture of my card. http://i.imgur.com/DkSzqDj.jpg
Is there really no hope? I bought it in May and the site won't take it back. It's pretty frustrating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup