Hacking R4i For all u people who have updated to Your Dsi to 1.4 .

des955

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well look here i have an R4i and The Update Is coming in 2 weeks how do i know i sent a message to the company and they said this(First of all,we appreciate your feedback and your support.
Our technicians are work on the issue day and night. the solution will be come out around 2 weeks ! and we will public the update on our website !thanks your understanding and your patience ! )

And this is wut i said before dat message(
Can You People Please Find a way to update the R4i for the people that bought it because i just bought mine and and I updated it to 1.4 firmware and i have a Nintendo Ds Bulk so can u please come out with some up grader for the R4i like the .nds file not having to buy another one cause i cant .So Please Make an Update ) Thank You And Please Be Patient

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, you're better off just buying a different card. And if they do find a solution it will probably be a usb dongle like the other cards use to flash the internal memory on the flashcard (if the R4i is even designed with that functionality in mind, I doubt it). And you will be forced into buying more stuff.
Anyway if they do create a cheap and easy solution hats off to them! But don't get your hopes up
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: