R4i and M3i Real Release Soon

fengfeng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AK2i, DSTTi, or R4I,M3i. People woke up and found more and more "i" card which can be used.

It is very common that all the flashcard producers want more people to buy their items, so they will create some card usable on DSi.

R4 or M3 team will take their measurements if more people are adapted to DSi.

mercy DSi, mercy Nintendo.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yay! Now all the clones will have DSi cards. >_>

Doomsday Forte said:
Now everything's going to have an "i" at the end of their product names!

Can't wait for the iHACKi now.
Wiii
tongue.gif

or iDSii (captain)
Or the PlayStationi
PSI O_O
QUOTE(shaunj66 @ Dec 22 2008, 08:10 PM) Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the R4i used the same method to get working on the DSi as the TTDSi, by hacking up an original game ROM.
In fact I would be surprised if it didn't

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if it's true, but I just hope my freshly acquired M3 real's loader will still be updated if the M3i Real would come out. I don't want it to finish like the M3 Simply (last update on april '08) ...
unsure.gif

It would be very iDisappointingi
wink.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
superbob said:
I don't know if it's true, but I just hope my freshly acquired M3 real's loader will still be updated if the M3i Real would come out. I don't want it to finish like the M3 Simply (last update on april '08) ...
unsure.gif

wink.gif
Yeah, but the M3 Simply was just an R4 "clone" (not really a clone I guess, but it got the same updates). The support for the M3 Slot-2 carts has been pretty good. Not to mention that the M3i Real will probably use the same updates as the M3 Real.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
R4 has just become a name like hulk hogan in the wwe
It's a good way of getting newcomers to buy the carts since ppl still go for popularity and not features like "i" once did.
"i" don't think they will have better features except tht games will work like how normally they are required to.
P.S - We should have the names Gbatempi, Shaunj66i and Costelloi introduced too

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think team cyclo is waiting for the first DSi game to come out (afaik it hasn't happened) and the DSi Scene to mature somewhat. (Libraries for camera control for auto-backlight features?)

After all, CycloDS emerged finally after
1) The race to get full download-play compatibility
2) All the NinjaDS revisions that were made to attempt higher DLP compat
3) I think Acekard and Acekard+ were superceded for the same reason

and then CycloDS came on the Scene with full DLP support, and later came in with RTS and a gamut of other great features

If Team Cyclo is as good as I think they are, they're not going to release a shoddy product that will ruin their name. They'll take time to release the best DSi flashcart because ATM i think they're the best DS flashcart (unless I'm wrong--I haven't read up on flashcarts lately, I'm fairly content with my M3 Perfect)

smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maikel Steneker said:
superbob said:
unsure.gif

wink.gif
Yeah, but the M3 Simply was just an R4 "clone" (not really a clone I guess, but it got the same updates). The support for the M3 Slot-2 carts has been pretty good. Not to mention that the M3i Real will probably use the same updates as the M3 Real.
Hope so, but I must have a little doubt also, espacially because the hardware will be different (to be able to run on DSi)...

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why can't these teams actually wait until the DSi is released in America? Then they can find out all they have to work with it and get their flashcarts to not be blocked by Nintendo's updates and other exclusive DSi features. The R4i and M3i Real will definitely not be worth your time if it's just going to be the same like the Acekard 2i. Be compatible with DSi, but essentially the same product as before with no extra features and could be blocked with an update.

D

Deleted User

NO!!! God damn it. I have done everything to get the R4 off the market. Wai oh wai does it keep coming back?!!!!!!!11111

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill