Hacking R4ds or M3 real

cspanick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am new to this flash card thing and this will be my first one. I have researched it and I am down to the m3 real and r4. Can anyone tell me which one is better.
biggrin.gif

94dan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M3 Real has a built-in PDA, SDHC support (I think), and I'm not sure what else. I have an R4 and am happy with it.

M3 Simply, however, is an R4 with a different label. I'd choose R4 over it any day, though, it doesn't look too interesting to me.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
M3 Simply, however, is an R4 with a different label. I'd choose R4 over it any day, though, it doesn't look too interesting to me.

Not to mention R4 is shorter and it sounds nicer.

Get R4, it'll fulfill all your needs, unless you want to play GBA, in that case, get an EZ Flash 3 in 1 with the R4.

~Nero

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ R4 is barely cheaper. At Dealextreme you can get an m3 real in english w/ a rumble pack for $35 and free ship. If you don't want gba games but might like rumble, it's perfect.
smile.gif

If you feel the need for SDHC cards (which you shouldn't need if you're just going to use your flashcart for games), you should definitely get the m3 real. Both the m3 real and r4 are very good carts that will fulfill most ppl's needs. However, the r4 right now doesn't have pokemon wii-ds connectivity. Not sure about the m3 real. Make sure to also get a fast microSD like the Kingston Japan.

Oh and BTW r4 is $32.90+free ship at volumerate (partner of dealextreme).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...