Hacking R4DS Just got it delivered!

  • Thread starter Thread starter aristo
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 37,637
  • Replies Replies 249
It seems that this is the best solution for Slot 1 carts. is that true?

Is it possible to order a Chinese version and install English OS afterward to view everything in English?

Finally, where can i order this thing?

Honestly I've been studying really hard since I ordered R4...
So far reading all the reviews and reading other peoples opinion, R4 is
performing top level along with DS-X.

You can order it from Divineo...
If you need more distributor for your country, try www.r4ds.net for official distributors.
 
They guy from the youtube review says r4 works with download play
smile.gif
Nice!
 
This is kind-off out off topic, but...

Do any of you guys know if a version with build-in memory will come out in the next few weeks or months?
Of either the R4, M3/G6 Slot one

Thanks soo much.
 
It seems that this is the best solution for Slot 1 carts. is that true?

Is it possible to order a Chinese version and install English OS afterward to view everything in English?

Finally, where can i order this thing?


Honestly I've been studying really hard since I ordered R4...
So far reading all the reviews and reading other peoples opinion, R4 is
performing top level along with DS-X.

You can order it from Divineo...
If you need more distributor for your country, try www.r4ds.net for official distributors.


Thanks, aristo. I just ordered one from Gameyeeeh(??) it was only 45 bucks shipped.

Now, i have to find a good deal on micro SD cards.
 
nope, no one has tested it yet it seems
frown.gif


i dont really care about it, as long as i can play singleplayer and online.
 
why would he tell the truth about everything else and even make a video then lie about download play ..........

I never said he did lie. I just said that I wouldn't take his word for it. But if you want to start believing anything that someone posts on you tube, go right ahead. Me, I will wait until the card is reviewd here, from a trusted site, not youtube. Just my opinion tho.
lecture.gif
 
Just because download play works for a few games does not mean that it works for all games (according to things like the DS-X and X9 wiki compatibility lists)
 
haha, the R4 is so neat, I'm new to the DSLite thingy. I don't even have a DS lite yet. My bro said he is going to order me one. I hope the R4 is a success.

btw, Does Divineo have a shipping fee?
 

Site & Scene News