Hacking R4DS Downloadplay question

auggi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I have been reading the review on this site.
And what i can understand from it, downloadplay is supported about 50% on R4DS right?

But does this mean if me and my friend both have an ds with the same game that there are no problems in multiplayer if both has the cards?

And some people are saying the R4DS lags in wifi? is this true?

Nomearod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a R4 and my friends at school have a SuperCard Lite and we never had lag in multiplayer games.

If both have the game, then Download to Play doens't matter since you can play with ad-hoch (local wifi).

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regular multi-cart play works fine and you should not experience any lag in-game, however, DS Download Play is what gives many problems on almost all slot 1 & 2 devices. Also YOU CAN lag in online WiFi, however, its due to the Nintendo WiFi connection and not your device. I have experienced lag in Animal Crossing and Mario Kart from time to time and I have a killer connection. Local WiFi should give you no troubles though.

Enjoy,

FifthE1ement
grog.gif

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My friend and I both have R4s. We tried playing worms on local wifi (not download play) and it wouldn't work for some reason. All my other games work fine though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.