• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R4?

• OF COURSE!

• Imah newbi3 wats5 a fla5hcart L337!

• I USE AN CYCLODS AND HAVE ACCESS TO MY WII IN DIAMOND AND DESERVE TO DIE FOR BRINGING THIS UP! YAY!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
WE NEED AN UPDATE!
I WANT 100 PEOPLE TO SIGN THEIR NAME ON THIS PETITION!

I've had enough!
All i want to do is get Pokemon Diamond to have wii connectivity. Some guys said that "cyclods has this recently fixed". "go borrow a cyclods from a friend"."Go get a cyclods" WELL GUESS WHAT! IM 13 GOING ON TO 14, DONT HAVE A CREDIT CARD, HAVE TO PAY VIA CASH VIA MY DAD, HAVE SPENT MY ALOWENCE IN ADVANCE AND DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO A 'CYCLODS'. IF SOMEONE SAYS GET AN ACEKARD THEY DESERVE TO DIE! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! WE NEED AN UPDATE! WE NEED AN UPDATE! SIGN YOUR NAME AND I'LL EMAIL IT OFF TO R4 TEAM! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! MY FELLOW R4 USERS! ACT NOW! ASK IN YOUR POST IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED!

IN A FULL BLOWN RAGE!

-8BitWalugi

PETITION -15
-8BitWalugi
-Satangel
-Gullwing
-mtsuboi
-snaai8
-playallday
-dinofan01
-shinsil
-da_head
-pilotwangs
-Om3ga
-Rayder
-ds_magic
-jan777
-thermaltake

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
thankyou for your support!
biggrin.gif

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
Warning Warning - !!!Extreme R4 fanboy on the loose!!!

QUOTE said:
DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE! IM GOING TO DO THIS!

Its the rest of the world that doesn't care about the R4 any more, and whats with the SHOUTING? give the Caps lock a rest

Now why don't you go purchase a new card and stop all this silliness , most of the newer cards have good compatibility all round and cost from $20/45 which is nothing to complain about.

Keep your R4 for back up purposes if you wish but buy a real card and i can guarantee you won't regret it.... CycloDS/supercard SDHC , or budget Edge/TTds

Oh on the R4 topic i read on a few sites that the R4 are bringing an update out but won't be with us (well R4 community) till september and not sure what fixes will be in it but the R4 team say it will have something in it that could destroy any R4 cards its been used on and possibly your ds being bricked (nice)

paul

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
paul3100 said:
Warning Warning - !!!Extreme R4 fanboy on the loose!!!

QUOTE said:
DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE! IM GOING TO DO THIS!

Its the rest of the world that doesn't care about the R4 any more, and whats with the SHOUTING? give the Caps lock a rest

Now why don't you go purchase a new card and stop all this silliness , most of the newer cards have good compatibility all round and cost from $20/45 which is nothing to complain about.

Keep your R4 for back up purposes if you wish but buy a real card and i can guarantee you won't regret it.... CycloDS/supercard SDHC , or budget Edge/TTds

Oh on the R4 topic i read on a few sites that the R4 are bringing an update out but won't be with us (well R4 community) till september and not sure what fixes will be in it but the R4 team say it will have something in it that could destroy any R4 cards its been used on and possibly your ds being bricked (nice)

paul

Look, if your going to post in topics and act like a total, utter FAG I suggest you leave. I made this to help the R4 community. and im not a fanboy, and i know about the bricking update, and your acting like a 6 year old calling people fanboys 'caus there doing something for the community and the people. so if your going to act like a FAG i suggest you LEAVE. Oh, and it destroys FAKE cards! Mine is 100% REAL AWESOMENESS! and you deserve to die for suggesting i get a new card.

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Look, if your going to post in topics and act like a total, utter FAG I suggest you leave. I made this to help the R4 community. and im not a fanboy, and i know about the bricking update, and your acting like a 6 year old calling people fanboys 'caus there doing something for the community and the people. so if your going to act like a FAG i suggest you LEAVE you stupid t-

Hmmmm wasn't expecting that! At least i wasn't rude about it and kept it civil.

The reason i posted above (apart from calling you an R4 fanboy) was to suggest you move onto pastures new (better card) as its what most R4 owners these days are doing and as the poster above said QUOTEThis won't work.
The R4 team won't even reply to this.

So seriously if you want wii connectivity move on cause the R4 in my opinion is never going to get it , oh and remember kids come here...

paul

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't bother asking for this because it's impossible via a firmware update.
It's almost like asking for SDHC support through a firmware update, it's just not going to happen because it can't happen.

Support or no support, it will make no difference.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
DeMoN said:
It's almost like asking for SDHC support through a firmware update, it's just not going to happen because it can't happen.

Quote from one of my previous topics

QUOTETry to borrow a friends cyclods.
I think with the last update they solved all the wii-ds linkage problems.

oh, and its not Acekard like i thought.
Now, if they fixed it via update, then so can R4!

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

That's not the way it goes , the R4 was one of the first slot 1 solutions and was made primarily to be simple to use with 100% rom comparabilit.

The cyclods and supercard for example were designed to have all the latest features and to be able to be updated if and when new features/fixes are needed!

The R4 is going no where fast these days but for what its worth and since i upset you when....

" R4 team please give the R4 community an update with fixed/improved wii connectivity "

paul
grog.gif

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
8BitWaluigi, you need to chill out. Take your flames out of the board and calm down.

First off, this topic is useless, as getting 100 people to 'sign' a petition to 'get the R4 team to support Wii connectivity' is not going to help any. It won't convince anyone to do anything, just because you're obsessed with Pokemon and want to import your characters into the crappy Wii rendition.

If you badly want to transfer over your pokemon, do like someone suggested and borrow a CycloDS, or GO AND BUY THE GAME if you desperately want the Wii connectivity. I don't care if you say you don't have money, go and mow a bunch of lawns for cash. You make yourself sound so helpless.
EDIT: Is it winter in Australia right now? If so, shovel a bunch of driveways then
tongue.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
DeMoN said:

Quote from one of my previous topics

QUOTETry to borrow a friends cyclods.
I think with the last update they solved all the wii-ds linkage problems.

CycloDS always had Wii connectivity, the firmware just fixed it for one game.

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you REALLLY want Wii-DS connectivity sell your R4 to some random kid at school, you can easily fetch a good $60-100 off someone who doesn't know the actual price but knows what he can do with it.

Then buy a cyclods.

Expecting the R4 team to implement Wii-DS connectivity is NUTS!! The R4 hardly updates the card even for compatibility issues. The R4 doesn't need new features for it to sell as its name sells itself so the team doesn't bother.

So don't get your hopes up.

hankchill said:
EDIT: Is it winter in Australia right now? If so, shovel a bunch of driveways then
tongue.gif
ROFL!!!
You've never been to Australia in winter haven't you? Almost 99.9%(something like that) of Australia have never had snow fall down on it.

You can go to the beach in winter...

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You dont even have a proper petition. Like the R4 Team spends their free time on gba temp reading feeble petitions.

It really isnt that hard to get money for a start, and they sell cyclos at the Victorian Market (as well as any other major city)

also, if your 13/14, you really shouldnt be playing pokemon (publicly at least)

Also, your poll shows how you can call people 4 year olds:P

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
8BitWalugi said:
Dude, do you think!?!?! im going to email this off!

I think it's time we leave this thread, it isn't going anywhere, 8BitWaluigi clearly knows nothing about petitions or hardware, he's just upset because he owns an R4 and can't connect his pokemans.

And you can't tell people 'SIGN OR GO!' because you are not the owner of this board and have no power to control that. We are all participating in a discussion on how this 'petition' will not work the way you want it to.

'Emailing it off' won't get anywhere either
tongue.gif

"Dear R4 team, I got 2 people to sign a petition, we want to transfer our Pokemon to a crappy Wii game so you HAVE to fix connectivity! Signed, an irate gamer"

@Swip: Nope, never been to Australia, didn't bother looking up the current weather conditions either
tongue.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
hankchill said:
8BitWalugi said:
Dude, do you think!?!?! im going to email this off!

'Emailing it off' won't get anywhere either
tongue.gif

"Dear R4 team, I got 2 people to sign a petition, we want to transfer our Pokemon to a crappy Wii game so you HAVE to fix connectivity! Signed, an irate gamer"

Heh, he could have even made up 100 names if he wanted to.

I don't really think an update is needed. The R4 does it's job fine. I don't recall Wii Connectivity ever being advertised for it.

Also: Troll sense is tingling, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up