Ktaro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I bought a white DS and a DS-x card but recently I've been disatisfied with my DS-x as I manly use it to listen to music and I heard the R4 will soon be able to support up to 32GB so I want to buy another R4 (my brother has a black one) I'm not the type to l3itch about small things but I really want the color of the cartridge to fit the color of the DS so is there a way you can change it?
yaynds.gif

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new R4's only come in black ATM (it was only a shell redesign), so you would have to buy a older R4 that had a white shell, you could try posting in the WTB forum.

Wait to see the release and positive feedback on SDHC on the R4 before you buy one cause the R4 team makes no promise.

DS speakers+music=FTL (headphones ok on DS though)

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
I heard the R4 will soon be able to support up to 32GB

I believe that the 32GB card you are talking about is a normal SD card not in fact the Micro SD card.
Click here and read it, states that Toshiba plan to release a 32GB SDHC card and a 8GB Micro SDHC card. And of course the R4 only currently supports Micro SD cards (the biggest normal micro SD card is currently 2gb). Lets hope the new firmware update will support Micro SDHC cards.

FTL?

pardon me lol

I believe he means "For The Lose", the opposite of FTW (For the Win), correct me if im wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?