Hacking R4 weird cheat issue...

Thunder_Spam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I have been trying to figure this out for a while. I am kinda a noob at this stuff... Clearly since I only just made an account here anyways...

Anyways, my cheats worked before, but then I wanted to add a few. The file wouldn't open in the cheat editor, so I ditched them and just put my list of games back together. Put em on my R4, and happily saw that all of the games had cheats... But when I press Y, I actually can't turn any of them on. I can see them all, but they are all slightly grayed out, and I can't turn them on.

Sorry if this is a noob question, but I haven't found anything using google... Lol... So if someone could help me, that'd be great. If you need more info (If there is any...), I'll be glad to give it to you. Thanks

Mimoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
When you go to the cheat screen by pressing Y, look on your touch screen for "Cheat ENABLE/DISABLE". Just check that and your should be able to choose your cheats. You also have to have the "Game ENABLE/DISABLE" checked.

Thunder_Spam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehehe... Yeah... Figured that out a while ago and forgot to post back. It was something so simple that I did once and I forgot...

Thanks anyways though. Just let this quietly die now... and let people ignore my stupidity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Psi caught on camera. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFXMFltbe9w