Hacking R4 v1.11 firmware download play supported

neilbeezy@gmail.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaynds.gif
yeAH thIS UPGRADES GONNA BE KIND OF WESOME. nOT ANY OR MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE A DS LITE. sO I DONT CARE ABOUT DOWNLOAD PLAY. bUT YEAH MOONSHELL SOUNDS GREAT. THANKS R4 TEAM.
biggrin.gif
yaynds.gif

pegasus21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
yaynds.gif
yeAH thIS UPGRADES GONNA BE KIND OF WESOME. nOT ANY OR MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE A DS LITE. sO I DONT CARE ABOUT DOWNLOAD PLAY. bUT YEAH MOONSHELL SOUNDS GREAT. THANKS R4 TEAM.
biggrin.gif
Â
yaynds.gif

Actually, you could have gotten the latest Moonshell from the author and install it on your r4. The reboot part is also around somewhere on another forum. Both are easy to diy. My card has 1.71 and the reset installed.

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
R4_V111.jpg

Here one more picture

I have testing some,

Softreset OK
White Screen OK
Cheat code on/off OK
Moonshell NOT TEST
Download Plat Test some of the games like : Mario Kart DS, Big Brain etc STILL TESTING

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
If R4 does it, the G6DS R will (hopefully
tongue.gif
)

They'll get it done. Ahtin even mentioned by the end of the summer for the G6. So I have total faith.

But anyways, this really is great news. I'm happy for the R4 team and what they're accomplishing. And I'm glad the Evo isn't going to be the only cart with full download play now.

Now...It would be really nice if R4 came out of nowhere with realtime save for their next loader. Since I don't think TeamCyclops will be making it happen anytime soon. I'd like to see the R4 team make this feature happen first.

It's great, someone remember what I have said b4, and I have to told u that this is the answer for the post in G6 thread

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's SDHC?
Secure Digital High Capacity

They are cards that are larger than 2gig, but use a different method for reading and writing, so they aren't compatible with regular SD readers and writers.

If the R4 team could pull SDHC compatibility out of their ass, they would be gods. I doubt it's possible with a software firmware loader like the R4's have though.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They look the exact same. Except usually in their packaging it will say that they are MicroSDHC.

*Agrees with Ryder* If they do pull that out of their ass, they're gods. But until then, they are mortals... Kinda like the pope, he's the holiest person on the planet, but he's still mortal

If they do make SDHC, it will probably be through something that directly modifies the R4 and doesn't go on the card.

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
not today

and please.... this is true, the souce is from R4 Official Chinese forum.......

Just to let you know, the source you sited it from isn't the official Chinese forum...
And this news is on GBAtemp's front page... btw..

Please take a look here and you will know the official Chinese forum address have two

http://www.r4ds.com/contact.htm

R4 did not own their forum but partnership with two Chinese BBS

one is NDSBBS for S.Chinese and the other is HKCC for T.CHinese

BTW: this is not important, just some member not trust it, and I try to give it a backup for the proof
grog.gif

D

Deleted User

A little off topic but is it just me or can no-one else get to www.r4ds.net? I get a "Forbidden" message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj