Hacking R4 Ultra Cheat.dat help

Kahroo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have tried everything I have tried the R4 Cheat Code Editor. I even tried the one by yasu. I have download the Cheat.dat from this site and but it in the SYSTEM FOLDER of the R4 and it still says no cheats found.

If someone has a R4 Ultra and a working Cheat.dat could they upload it and send it to me thanks.

Kahroo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I got a Cheat.dat to finally show some cheatcodes but apparently when I use them the game doesn't work and afetr the LOADING Screen I just get a white screen and that's it.

And it's for all the games that I have on the R4 Ultra. But when I disable the cheats the games will run fine. . GAH I should have never gotten a R4 in the first place. >.

nikkonik3597

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had that problem too....but i think the solution is...:
1. Load it in the R4CCE by Yasu
2. The left side should be the cheats list and the right side should be the database name, the cheat enable check box and the encrypt file checkbox....*DO NOT CLICK ANY CHEATS YET
3. Check if the encrypt file checkbox is checked, if it is, uncheck it
AND VOILA!
The cheats should work fine after that

nikkonik3597

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kahroo said:
Well I got a Cheat.dat to finally show some cheatcodes but apparently when I use them the game doesn't work and afetr the LOADING Screen I just get a white screen and that's it.

And it's for all the games that I have on the R4 Ultra. But when I disable the cheats the games will run fine. . GAH I should have never gotten a R4 in the first place. >.

hdiuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hdiuy said:
download .cht files from GBAtemp it works for me.
Wow thanks, it made alot of codes work now all i gotta do is just get the cht file for the remaining games
EDIT: Now it doesn't seems to work, anyway thanks. looks like i gotta rely on .cht

rigonanfm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hdiuy said:
hdiuy said:
download .cht files from GBAtemp it works for me.
Wow thanks, it made alot of codes work now all i gotta do is just get the cht file for the remaining games
EDIT: Now it doesn't seems to work, anyway thanks. looks like i gotta rely on .cht

help what will you do with the .cht files?....i placed it in the games folder and when i load it.....it has no cheat in it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo