Hacking R4 Ultra Cheat.dat help

Kahroo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have tried everything I have tried the R4 Cheat Code Editor. I even tried the one by yasu. I have download the Cheat.dat from this site and but it in the SYSTEM FOLDER of the R4 and it still says no cheats found.

If someone has a R4 Ultra and a working Cheat.dat could they upload it and send it to me thanks.

Kahroo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I got a Cheat.dat to finally show some cheatcodes but apparently when I use them the game doesn't work and afetr the LOADING Screen I just get a white screen and that's it.

And it's for all the games that I have on the R4 Ultra. But when I disable the cheats the games will run fine. . GAH I should have never gotten a R4 in the first place. >.

nikkonik3597

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had that problem too....but i think the solution is...:
1. Load it in the R4CCE by Yasu
2. The left side should be the cheats list and the right side should be the database name, the cheat enable check box and the encrypt file checkbox....*DO NOT CLICK ANY CHEATS YET
3. Check if the encrypt file checkbox is checked, if it is, uncheck it
AND VOILA!
The cheats should work fine after that

nikkonik3597

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kahroo said:
Well I got a Cheat.dat to finally show some cheatcodes but apparently when I use them the game doesn't work and afetr the LOADING Screen I just get a white screen and that's it.

And it's for all the games that I have on the R4 Ultra. But when I disable the cheats the games will run fine. . GAH I should have never gotten a R4 in the first place. >.

hdiuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hdiuy said:
download .cht files from GBAtemp it works for me.
Wow thanks, it made alot of codes work now all i gotta do is just get the cht file for the remaining games
EDIT: Now it doesn't seems to work, anyway thanks. looks like i gotta rely on .cht

rigonanfm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hdiuy said:
hdiuy said:
download .cht files from GBAtemp it works for me.
Wow thanks, it made alot of codes work now all i gotta do is just get the cht file for the remaining games
EDIT: Now it doesn't seems to work, anyway thanks. looks like i gotta rely on .cht

help what will you do with the .cht files?....i placed it in the games folder and when i load it.....it has no cheat in it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    hmmm 360 even lol
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol